SOLD Remington 700 BDL SA VLS Stock - Gloss Finish

Discussion in 'Guns, Actions, Stocks, & Barrels' started by jepp2, Jan 4, 2018.

Trader History (25)
  1. jepp2

jepp2 Silver $$ Contributor

I am offering for sale 2 different VLS stocks (Update, matte finish stock is sold). These are both from the Remington 700 VLS rifles and have the following features:
    - short action
    - BDL stock type
    - Varmint barrel contour inletting

In the pictures, the top stock is from a more recent production VLS rifle and has the satin stock finish. It is in mint condition. I did remove the barrel pressure point pad near the front of the stock. It has been on a rifle that has been fired. This stock is sold.

The second stock in the bottom of the pictures, is from a mid 1990's production and has the gloss finish. It is in mint condition with 1 minor exception. It has a small "ding" on the underside of the forearm on the left side of the rifle up near the front sling swivel stud. I have a picture showing this. It also has been on a rifle that has been fired. This stock is sold.

Neither stock has been bedded. Not included with either stock is any bottom metal. Just the stocks. Left Side A.jpg Left Side B.jpg Left Side C.jpg Right Side A.jpg Right Side B.jpg

If you have been looking for a VLS stock, here is your chance to choose which one you want. I am asking $225 shipped for each stock (not a group price for both). I am willing to sell both stocks.

I'm flexible on payment, if you use PayPal, either use friends & family, or add the fee to your payment.

Last edited: Jan 14, 2018
  2. jepp2

2 more pictures of the VLS stocks
    Inletting A.jpg Ding.jpg

3. jepp2

TTT

4. jepp2

Bump

5. jepp2

TTT

6. jepp2

Bump

7. jepp2

TTT

Erich likes this.
  8. jepp2

Updated listing. Matte finish stock is sold.