SOLD Rem 700 SA barrel action

Discussion in 'Guns, Actions, Stocks, & Barrels' started by Westhunder, Feb 11, 2018.

Trader History (27)
  1. Westhunder

Westhunder Please excuse typos, sent from my iPhone. Silver $$ Contributor

This is a rem 700 SA barreled action, It is chambered in 300 BLK OUT. It has a 16" 5R 1:7 threaded 5/8-24 barrel. This is an RR prefix action and also is stamped "Model 700 AAC-SD"

It has a 223 bolt face for those of you just interested in the action itself.

It also has a new, old style rem trigger that is set to approx 2 pounds.

I have broke in this barrel and it has only shot about 20 subsonic loads since. Guaranteed to be less than 50 rounds on the gun. The lugs have been lapped, and barrel checked and re-crowned. Basic accuracy job. This is only being sold because of the new build I am working on to free up some funds. There is some slight wear marks on the matte finish, think we are all aware of the hogue stock wear on this type of finish. These marks should not be visible once its back in a stock.

$475 Shipped and insured to your FFL, from an individual, PayPal preferred but I will take USPS MO or personal check from site supporters.

*Rings, base, or scope not included but can be purchased together or separately.

*no bottom metal but I have action screws available on request

Attached Files:

timeout likes this.
  2. Prose

Prose

This action is suitable for the 20vt and fireball cases for those looking for one.

Westhunder likes this.
  3. Westhunder

4. slo squeezin

slo squeezin

I'll take the barreled action. PM to follow.

5. Westhunder

Sold money received.

Last edited: Feb 14, 2018