PSA vs WOA

Discussion in 'Varminter & Hunting Forum' started by brokeasajoke, Aug 12, 2017.

1. Downhill

Downhill

Go with the White Oak Armament. Those guys are competitive shooters. They build super accurate AR's. WOA builds for top notch competitors. I own three in different configurations all are amazing.

ND shooter likes this.
  2. brokeasajoke

brokeasajoke

Too late lol. Went with PSA. Total. $653 for the 2 links above.

3. brokeasajoke

brokeasajoke

Just about got it put together. Had some issues with trigger that the trigger manufacturer is working out (probably more on that later). My neighbor loaned me a millet scope to put on it. Why he insisted I don't know but we will try it. Have yet to shoot it but I hope that nickel boron bolt and carrier will be easy to keep clean. Thinking I may go with my Ace skeleton stock instead. It was rediculous clocking that noise maker on the front end even with a peel washer. 1505253453543-2011535364.jpg

4. DukeDuke

DukeDuke

looks nice!
    you'll have a ton of fun with it.
    I sure do!

5. Knotwild

Knotwild Silver $$ Contributor

That looks really nice. Take the time to break the barrel in with some cleaning - a bit of a pain, but might give you some gain.

I went with a Magpul MOE stock and I like it better than the A2 or collapsible; however, I did buy one Rogers Super Stock that locks up as solid as a non-collapsible stock .

Mine is a PSA upper on an Anderson lower and my load using 55 grain Varmegeddons is under an inch, which isn't bad considering I use a 2.5 x 8 scope and 16" barrel.