SOLD Price Change Remy 700 Stainless Single Shot Rifle 6 Dasher

Discussion in 'Guns, Actions, Stocks, & Barrels' started by cruisor, Mar 20, 2019.

Trader History (26)
  1. cruisor

cruisor

I have for sale a Remington S/S 700 Single Shot action rifle in 6 Dasher. This is a no turn neck chamber. Near new Brux heavy barrel with less than 50 rounds thru it. Length to receiver is 27 3/8, muzzle .986, breech 1.125, 1-7.86 twist, with a 3/8" thick recoil lug. I bought the action so it's been used only by myself. The stock I purchased here on the forum. Can't find a maker however it's extremely well made and makes a very perfect long range combination. The scope rail is a 20moa Nightforce and the trigger is a Jewell. I've posted pictures of the rifle however if there is a particular area of the rifle you'd like to see just let me know and I'll take some more pictures. I think 1450.00 is a fair price. I'm open to offers please no lowball stuff. Please contact me at cruisor @ msn . com
    I'm not able to get onto the site as much as I'd like.

If you want the reloading equipment just add 325.00. I'm trying to sell the package. But the next step is to part it out which I'll do tomorrow.

Included is a brass forming barrel as well.

Thanks to all you folks who have asked questions and had an interest in this rifle. I appreciate it.

Attached Files:

Last edited: Mar 27, 2019
  2. dragman

dragman Gold $$ Contributor

email sent

3. earlcurtis67

earlcurtis67 Gold $$ Contributor

I like that stock! Does anyone know who made it?/. E

78ta, Tactidad and Spike A like this.
  4. cruisor

cruisor

5. cruisor

cruisor

I decided to include dies and brass. Refer to the pictures to see what is included. Bullets are Berger 105 Hybrid Target, 100 count. Brass 244 pieces. As the rifle has not been fired very much .less than 50 rounds the brass is like new. It's all been fire formed with the included barrel. Now the price is not going down but it's equitable at 1950.00 for all. The dies are near new as well.

Would there be any interest in parting the rifle out?

Thanks,

Lee

Attached Files:

6. bearbar

bearbar Silver $$ Contributor

would you sell the brass dies and bullets if so how much shipped

7. cruisor

cruisor

Not yet bearbar. Keep an eye out if I do part out the rifle

8. cruisor

cruisor

Okay I'm going to give this another shot at selling the whole package. I'll pass it on for 1775.00 for the package.

Thanks,

Lee

9. cruisor

cruisor

Okay I'm going to give this another shot at selling the whole package. I'll pass it on for 1800.00 for the package.

Thanks,

Lee

10. cruisor

cruisor

Rifle has been sold. Thanks to everyone who expressed interest in this rifle I appreciate it.

Lee