Prayers

Discussion in 'Main Message Board' started by lancexxx, Jul 18, 2019.

1. Dgd6mm

Dgd6mm Silver $$ Contributor

Prayers sent for all. Very sad.

2. kneedtospeed

kneedtospeed Gold $$ Contributor

Tragic. So Sorry.
    Prayers for the Officer, Family and Friends

3. snert

snert Gold $$ Contributor

averaging three a week over the last 4 months....

4. 1shot

1shot

Allways a horrible loss. My prayers are outbound for his family.

Lloyd

5. Papa Charlie

Papa Charlie Gold $$ Contributor

My prayers for the officer and his family.
    Patrick

6. TAJ45

TAJ45 Gold $$ Contributor

Being able to return effective fire says a LOT for that fatally wounded officer. What a waste of a good man over nothing probably more important as who drank the last beer, whose turn it was to buy the crack or who came home sloshed from work w empty pockets.

Just pondering - for all of the current, previous and retired LEOs.... what about dept policy re domestic calls: only w backup/min of 2 officers?

7. lancexxx

lancexxx Buchanan Accuracy Gold $$ Contributor

Was a good man trying to save meth head woman, and meth head man opened fire, and we all know where most of the meth comes from, but a certain bunch just wants them to come into our country and do whatever they want

8. hpshooter

hpshooter Gold $$ Contributor

"averaging three a week over the last 4 months"

Beyond belief. Prayers for all who have fallen in service and those who serve, and have served, their fellow citizens in law enforcement, the military and as firefighters and first responders.

Was born in '47 and raised to respect authority, if you had a disagreement with them you settled it in court. Hopefully I taught our children the same lessons.

Several generations have been raised with no positive role models and have been ingrained with the attitude that they, as an individual, are the most important and smartest person on earth and have no sense of responsibility for their actions. Many fuel their egos with narcotics and excessive amounts of alcohol and think the world owes them a living and killing someone is no big deal in their minds they are justified in their actions due to how they were treated in life.
    (Flashback to Flip Wilson's routine on Laugh In "the devil made me do it" )

9. 68cuda340

68cuda340 Silver $$ Contributor

Prayers to that officers family, all LEO's and our military personnel We take for granted what they put on the line everyday for us! Even fire fighters don't seem to be safe from shootings anymore

jackson1 likes this.
  10. Dave Way

Dave Way Gold $$ Contributor

I had a friend who was also killed when called to a domestic violence situation. So senseless. I used to teach his kids in Sunday School and now they are pretty much grown up. His son is going to follow in his father's footsteps and become a State Trooper. I have the utmost respect for policemen. I try to tell them that whenever I get the chance. Their job is one that I doubt I could do.

I will be praying for Officer Steven's family as well as all who voluntarily take on these risks, to protect us, every day.

Dave.

11. rebs

rebs Silver $$ Contributor

My condolences and prayers for him and his family