Peterson Cartridge Bulk Sale

Discussion in 'Commercial Sales by Paid Sponsors' started by Peterson Cartridge, Aug 22, 2017.

1. FatBoy

FatBoy

I'd like to see a different sorce for 6BR, Dasher as 284win. If they do 284, let's go with a Lapua neck please, I don't need three 284 reamers.

I'm going to pick up some Palma brass and see how it works in a 12 twist '95 Palm a chamber.

Chomping at the bit to get some 300wm brass that's worth a crap I don't need to sell a kidney to buy. The bulk Winchester is working well but I don't consider it match grade.

2. snert

snert Gold $$ Contributor

And for us fans of the 20's, how about some Fireball cases?? No doubt all these ideas cost tooling money etc. However, it is obvious that the American cartridge makers have dropped out or dumbed down...so there is a niche market for GOOD brass in many varieties.

3. smokinghole

smokinghole

As someone looking to pick up a 7mm SAUM I also vote for that as a brass offering. At your competitive price point you'd slay Norma/Nosler in sales.

4. nakneker

nakneker Gold $$ Contributor

Another vote for some 7saum brass.

5. onelastshot

onelastshot Gold $$ Contributor

I just wish Peterson would expand their product line to include 6.5-284 and 7x57.