PBike257 Information

Discussion in 'Main Message Board' started by pbike257, Apr 10, 2016.

1. pbike257

pbike257

Spring is here, Competition season is right around the corner. Last year was absolutely chaotic, through the spring, summer and fall I worked on two jobs, and updated many things at my house and shop.

In doing so I have been able to improve the way I can do business to increase customer satisfaction and timely delivery on orders for the Items I make. Additional, I have started doing the Cerakote process on some Items and Rifle Parts.

I still do Make the Vises both Deluxe and Standard both the same vise, the deluxe has the return springs included. $75 for Standard, $85 for Deluxe.
    [​IMG]

and Yes I still Make The Custom Wrenches that so many of you have come to know me from, I make the Wrench in either a T handle design, or a 1/2" square recess design for the socket or torque wrench. Contact me for pricing.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

I also make the wildcat shoulder set back dies in various caliber families to set back shoulders and change neck diameters for building Brass cartridges to fire in your wildcat chamber. Again prices vary on the die you need, so contact me.
    [​IMG]

Also I make the Ring die to reduce the base of your cartirdges that have become too tight in your chamber causing the click as you open and close the bolt, This die is available in a number of sizes and comes with a shell holder for the cartridge you are planning to use.
    [​IMG]

I have also recently added a Ruger ring upgrade kit. I supply the Hex nuts for two Ruger rings that I've made, and 8 screws to replace the Standard Ruger slotted screws with hex design head. My improved Hex nuts are hardened and blued steel. The idea here is to keep a slotted screwdriver away from your action, wood stock, scope etc. while allowing the shooter to tighten his rings onto his rifle with repeatable torque. The kit is $21.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

I also make an 8" section of picatinny Rail blank for gunsmiths to alter to their needs. I make it to true Picatinny 1913 spec and I use T7075 Aluminum It is the widest, tallest blank I have seen and will work for just about any project you may have. Each blank is $75. (this one I used on my muzzle loader)

[​IMG]

I have many Items in stock ready to ship out, Benchrest season and Varmint seasons are right around the corner.

I ship USPS Flat Rate and can take payment, by check, money order, or PayPal.

Thank You for your continued support,

Also when you contact me, please let me know if you compete in any type of registered matches please.

Paul Becigneul
    Pbike257
    Pbike257@gmail.com

Last edited: Apr 10, 2016
  2. Phil

Phil

Glad to see you back Paul........

I need to get some case forming dies from you.

Phil.

3. Dusty Stevens

Dusty Stevens COVFEFE- Thread Derail Crew Gold $$ Contributor

Hope life settles a bit now paul. Tell your daddy hey for me

pbike257 likes this.
  4. Alex Wheeler

Alex Wheeler Gold $$ Contributor

I bought a barrel vise from Paul a couple years ago and it has removed every barrel no problem including factory Remington and Weatherby barrels.

Dubya and pbike257 like this.
  5. BigBlueandGoldie

BigBlueandGoldie

Awesome, there have been quite a few people recently looking for your products, including me! What does the torque wrench compatible action wrench go for?

6. tac284

tac284 Gold $$ Contributor

Paul, do you make an action wrench for the Barnard P Chey action?

7. pbike257

pbike257

I can, contact me by Email we can go over the particulars.

8. pbike257

pbike257

It really depends on the action, 2 3 or 4 lug etc. But the basic 2 lug can be done for $115 plus shipping.

9. pbike257

pbike257

Thank You, I build everything to last.

10. CJ6

CJ6

I really like the Wildcat/Shoulder setback dies. They work AWESOME.

11. joshb

joshb Gold $$ Contributor

How about a wrench for a Tikka 595?

12. aer21

aer21

Tikka t3 also?

13. joshb

Ooh! Wouldn't it be nice if they were the same? I never measured mine. Things to do.

14. pbike257

pbike257

send me an email most likely i'll have them here ready to ship

15. pbike257

pbike257

Will Do Dusty, you guys just missed each other. He was down to the Riverbend match last month in GA, I had to work, but Ma went with him.

16. pbike257

pbike257

Hey Dusty I talked with Scott Mims Last night, I haven't seen him in ages, I guess Mom and Dad saw him at RBGC. I have been busy here with Dies, Wrenches and Vises. shipping and building again.

17. pbike257

pbike257

For a limited time I will be sending a free Competitive training audio CD with every order over $80.

Last edited: Apr 30, 2016
  18. joshb

Hey Paul. Did you get my last e-mail requesting one of your Tikka 595 action wrenches? Josh.

19. pbike257

pbike257

yes and I replied that I was making a batch and that I can get your wrench in on this batch and that it would be about a month to complete.

20. joshb

Fantastic! Thank you.