OFFICIAL GOOD GUY LIST,Reliable Sellers)

Discussion in 'Guns, Actions, Stocks, & Barrels' started by Moderator, Jul 9, 2008.

Trader History (1)
  1. bobinpa

bobinpa Gold $$ Contributor

roode301 is fairly new to this forum so in our recent transaction I asked that we handle it in a way that protected me a little. He happily agreed, didn't take offense and the transaction was great. He may be new here but I found that he is a straight up guy and good to deal with. Based on my experience, going forward there is no need to worry..... he isn't here to take advantage of anyone. Deal with confidence with roode301!

2. wdr2

wdr2

Had a fine experience buying from:

bradleya479

Fast, accurate, fair.

Thanks, Bill

3. Pyscodog

Pyscodog

Received my Shilen barrel from Savageboy today. It was just as he described it if not better. Good communication and quick to ship!!! Great to do business with!!

4. sparky123321

sparky123321 Silver $$ Contributor

Not sure who maintains and posts this list, but I have 36 position sales and 2 positive purchases and wouldn't mind seeing my User ID added.

5. NoahbodyImportant

NoahbodyImportant Silver $$ Contributor

I bought a BAT 3LL with a new Brux 32"" barrel chambered in .284 Shehane with LowRider stock from Greg Taylor.

Greg is an outstanding guy. Smooth transaction and more importantly, excellent communication. Greg took time out of his busy day(s) to answer all my questions.

Greg went out of his way to make sure everything was right, including next day shipping on a rail that was accidentally not placed back on the rifle.

Buy with confidence!

6. GlockamoleTX

GlockamoleTX

Solid transaction with glazer1972. Item was exactly as described and per the photos. Very fast shipping and follow through.

7. hpshooter

hpshooter

Charles Gatlin shipped quickly and item was in new condition. Would deal with him again.

8. glazer1972

glazer1972

GlockamoleTX is gtg. Paid quick no problems.

9. hpshooter

hpshooter

Just completed a trigger trade with "mikegaiz"
    Went smoothly, quick delivery.

Would deal with him again without reservations.

10. Huckleberry75

Huckleberry75

Smooth Transaction from IdahoCTD. Action was just as described. Would certainly recommend doing business with him again.

11. jbone405

jbone405

TAJ45 is a great guy! I didn't even buy anything from him, but I was looking for a 20 Practical barrel. He went through his pile for me and found one. It wasn't exactly what I wanted, so I took a few weeks to look and think about it. After some though, I decided to see if he still had it, he did, and made an offer. The next day I get a message from another seller with the exact barrel I am looking for, contacted TAJ45 before he accepted my offer to let him know I found a better fit for me. Not only was he completely understanding about my situation, he was just glad I found what I wanted and got a good deal. What a guy.

12. idahoorion

idahoorion

Luckyshot52 is gtg, got some bullets from him.

Idahoorion

13. FLbob

FLbob

Just completed a barrel purchase from Quick_Karl.the barrel was shipped fast and was perfect.Would not hesitate to buy from him again.

14. Gino Ariosto

Gino Ariosto

earlcurtis67 is a great seller, product was great and shipped it out immediately.

15. TerryH

TerryH Silver $$ Contributor

Most excellent experience with GentleBen. Great deal with perfect communication. Would definitely recommend.

16. cjkostic

cjkostic Silver $$ Contributor

thekriebles -- fast payment; good communications. Good guy to deal with.

17. kneedtospeed

kneedtospeed Silver $$ Contributor

I couldn't find the Great Guy List, but Jim Bauer belongs at the Top of it!
    Wont even get into details, but He is a First Class Act...