North American Rimfire Postal Matches- New way to have fun!

Discussion in 'Rimfire & Smallbore' started by billybarrou, Sep 16, 2018.

1. billybarrou

billybarrou

Quick answer, yes you can shoot more than one class, but only one entry per class per monthly match. Please send an email to me at narpminfo@yahoo.com and I'll reply with all info and targets. Please also include your names formal three, and email addresses so I can get the info to each of you. Thanks fo your interest, and happy holidays, Bill

2. NorCalMikie

NorCalMikie Gold $$ Contributor

Asked this question on a couple of forums but got no answer.
    Rules mention needing a "witness" for your targets. What if you shoot "by yourself" ?
    No $$ involved, no one to compete against so, if you cheat, you're only fooling yourself. No fool like an old fool. :rolleyes:Opinions?;)

3. billybarrou

billybarrou

You're absolutely right. Let's just play by the rules and have some fun. Thanks, Bill

daleboy likes this.
  4. Peebles24

Peebles24 Gold $$ Contributor

Yes you may as far as i have seen on the score sheets. I did 2 this month. 1 in factory bolt and 1 in custom with a friends custom 10/22, my factory bolt savage out shoots the ruger easy too :eek:

Oops Billy already answered

5. NorCalMikie

NorCalMikie Gold $$ Contributor

So, if you shoot by yourself, and have no one to witness your target, you can't play? Guessing that lets me out.:(

6. billybarrou

billybarrou

You may sign your own target if there is no one else to sign. No problem. Please join in.

NorCalMikie likes this.
  7. Peebles24

Peebles24 Gold $$ Contributor

I often shoot by myself since becoming a member at the local indoor range they will oft times send me back to the 50 yard range alone. They know im only shooting slow courses of fire out of my rifle legally they probably shouldnt let me but i enjoy not having a 45 right next to me.

My scores will never be in contention anyway :( I'm at 86% in factory bolt and when my rifle comes back i have to shoot custom.

NorCalMikie likes this.
  8. boltman13

boltman13 Gold $$ Contributor

These matches are a lot of fun. They go fast. We have had 11 shooters at each of our 2 matches. Try it, you will like it.

9. J.B. Books

J.B. Books

I'm sad to report that Bill Buck passed away at the end of December ... we'd like to keep the postal match going and intend to recognize Bill as we rename the match as a memorial.

Please forward your interest or inquiries to NARPMShooter@outlook.com