New member :)

Discussion in 'Main Message Board' started by StatelineBullets, Aug 13, 2019.

1. StatelineBullets

StatelineBullets

Hello, and good day to everyone!

My name is Robert C. or “Bob” I am co-owner of Stateline Bullets, LLC Located in the endless mountain region of Pennsylvania or more specifically Great Bend, Pennsylvania. To sum things up i will just post the “About us” from our web page:

We are a family owned business that prides ourselves in the manufacturing of a product that is older than the Declaration of Independence. Quality, availability, and cost are all factors we take seriously. Our cast lead bullets are made of the highest quality foundry alloy and are triple hand sorted to guarantee you the best cast bullets the market has to offer, all at competitive prices. Our vision is to preserve the firearm enthusiasts’ community through our line of products for generations to come.

I am unsure of my posting availability given we are running a manufcturing facility and are quite busy. Please excuse our tardiness ahead of time. If you’d like to contact us personally (questions and product questions) *Dont post in forum* we will have a better response time if you drop a message at our website under “contact us”. :)

Thank you for taking the time to read my introduction and we here at Stateline Bullets look forward to the future posts this forum has to offer! :)

Urv likes this.
  2. Dusty Stevens

Dusty Stevens COVFEFE- Thread Derail Crew Gold $$ Contributor

May want to consider purchasing a site sponsorship. We love to buy from those who support us.

20PPC, New Gun, PatMiles and 4 others like this.
  3. pirate ammo

pirate ammo Guaranteed to take the wind out of their sails Gold $$ Contributor

Sorry to say this but it sounds like an commercial advertisement.

PatMiles likes this.
  4. D-4297

D-4297 Silver $$ Contributor

Kind of agree with ya , Pirate . But like we used to say in the "Biker" world , "Rather to have another Brother ridin with us , than another "Cager" tryin to run us into the ditch" . Think we've reached a point where we in the shooting community all need to stand together , no matter what . Because we already know what the "Other" side wants to do . They've been real clear about it .

Dusty Stevens, 1shot and Mark W like this.
  5. pirate ammo

pirate ammo Guaranteed to take the wind out of their sails Gold $$ Contributor

Got his street address in his profile,only left out the zip code,,I stand by my first post.

6. spclark

spclark Gold $$ Contributor

:cool: This you?

7. 1shot

1shot

If the guy didn't know it was wrong, I'm sure he does now. If it happens twice, I hope he wears a flame suit!
    Just sayin'

Lloyd

D-4297 and Nick Caprinolo like this.
  8. Stepsjframe

Stepsjframe

Welcome Aboard