New "EDGE" bag legal for IBS?

Discussion in 'Competition Forum (All Calibers)' started by John Rambo, Jan 10, 2018.

1. Stan Taylor

Stan Taylor

I changed my underwear twice this week here tell you

tom likes this.
  2. Joe Salt

Joe Salt Silver $$ Contributor

Tom Have you see anyone DQ'd because of this rule, I haven't! Like I always say break a record and then well check. I'm on our rules committee and I worry more about people getting DQ"d because of a double shot not being found than bag rules. Another thing that pisses me off is that they keep wanting to change the damn rules. leave them alone and shoot!

Joe Salt

3. BountyHunter

BountyHunter Gold $$ Contributor

I have seen them checked on the bench after they were seen really cranking down the side screws and pushing the ears over during setup. They were checked under old rule and told to loosen them up or they would be DQ'd once record fire started. Seen it 3-4 times. They loosened them up. Guess they did not want to risk the DQ.

4. Joe Salt

Joe Salt Silver $$ Contributor

As far as i'm concerned Tighten them up all you want you may not like the results!
    There is no rule that I know of that says they can't be tight, you just have too be ale to lifted the rifle out of the rest without disturbing the rest.

Joe Salt

tclaunch likes this.