SELLING MY OWN BOLT MAGIC aka HOBO OIL :)

Discussion in 'Tools, Dies, Rests, Reloading Components & Misc' started by group therapy, Nov 19, 2018.

Trader History (103)
  1. group therapy

group therapy Gold $$ Contributor

hello all. I am selling my own bolt magic. it is a concoction I came up with and it will go anywhere you would put gun OIL to lubricate 2 pieces of metal(not like the back of locking lugs or high pressure areas) but where OIL would go. when I applied it to my actions the difference was dramatic. I took it to our shooting range and let several lr br shooters try it and the response was the same, everyone one of them applied it, cycled their bolt and exclaimed " WOW, THAT STUFF WORKS!!". this will work on pistol barrels, shotgun slides, pumps , anywhere oil would go. I am selling 2 oz of it in a glass bottle for 8.00$ and will get the best price I can for shipping( I will update the shipping price tomorrow, Monday) but I'm hoping for around 3.00 per unit. a 2 oz bottle will last a really long time as a little goes a long ways, I'm thinking a decade or so for a rifle. I am so confident in my formula that if you try it and don't like it I will refund the purchase price (not shipping). if you try it and like it, tell your friends. instructions will be included. if you have any questions pm me and ill get back with you, I'm on here all the time. thanks for looking and God bless. bryant.

Last edited: May 14, 2019
    toothman and Dusty Stevens like this.
  2. group therapy

3. tclaunch

tclaunch Silver $$ Contributor

If your set up to accept Paypal I`ll take a bottle. Love helping out dedicated shooters!

4. jcarpen

jcarpen Silver $$ Contributor

I'll try a bottle

5. jeeper62

jeeper62 Silver $$ Contributor

i will try a bottle

6. HFV

HFV Silver $$ Contributor

How do you apply it?

7. Remelend

Remelend Silver $$ Contributor

7 dollar and 3 for shipping? Total 10? Want to send PayPal.

8. Cory porter

Cory porter Silver $$ Contributor

I’ll take one

9. deadeye

deadeye Silver $$ Contributor

It sounds great though I have a couple questions: Some oils attract dirt and grime very easily and some are pretty good at staying "clean". Which is this? Also, does it stay "slippery" for a long time or have to re-apply often to keep it moving freely? I have also seen oils that start out very good and then get sticky over time. Some get "sluggish" in the cold temperature when hunting so also checking on that "cold" property?
    Looking forward to your reply, Dan

Bc'z and piute like this.
  10. group therapy

to everybody that is interested, give me a little time to get the details worked out. I talked to the post office today and got my info, just gotta work out boxing it up and getting everything together and getting it out. bear with me and ill be in touch soon. thanks again. bryant

11. group therapy

as far as "staying clean" I don't know what properties in the makeup of the oil are intrinsic to either quality, so I can't say. as far as how long does it stay, I put it on, very lightly, fire formed 100 brass and shot 37 rounds in a practice match and it was still working great. I don't know how much longer it will stay slick but right now its still great. I doubt if this will get sticky over time, I don't know but I seriously doubt it, the lubricants involved are really high quality. as far as getting sluggish in cold, once again I doubt it cuz these are high quality lubes, not cheapos. this whole thing is only a few days old for me. the bolt on my defiance action just wasn't as slick as I wanted it to be so I started playing with lubricants. I shoot lr br and was looking for a little edge in bolt operation. the difference this stuff made blew me away. then I realized that others might need something like this too so here we are. if you have any other questions feel free to ask away, ill do my best to answer them, but bear in mind I an no petroleum engineer, just a shooter looking to improve my groups and maybe help some others do the same. this stuff really works great and I think if you try it you will agree. thanks again. bryant

Jsf1978 and Dusty Stevens like this.
  12. group therapy

to everyone interested, I have the bottles and boxes for shipping in route to me. I should have them in about a week and get this progressing in a better manner. thanks for your patience and bearing with me. I believe you will find the wait worth it:). bryant.

13. R.Morehouse

R.Morehouse Gold $$ Contributor

Thanks for putting this out there, i will surely try some. Think about sending a bunch out to the World Open at Williamsport for the " Schwag Bag" this next year. It will get a good look that way for sure.....;)

Best Regards
    Rick

Jody Simcox likes this.
  14. Harvey McCraw

Harvey McCraw Silver $$ Contributor

Put me in line for two when you get them

15. rwk

rwk

Count me for one.

16. Rustytigwire

Rustytigwire Gold $$ Contributor

I will take 2 please when you get round to it.

17. gasph

gasph Silver $$ Contributor

I will also take on bottle. please put me on the list.
    Steve

18. pittbull46

pittbull46

I will also take one

19. group therapy

just an update guys, everything should be in by Tuesday so ill be getting in touch soon. thanks again for the patience.:)

Harvey McCraw likes this.
  20. group therapy

alright, got everything together. shipping will be $4.55 for one bottle securely packaged. I can fit 3 bottles into one box and shipping will go up about 1.00 to 5.55 for 2 or 3 bottles. if you have responded on here you want some you will be getting a pm from me. thanks for being patient:). bryant