Someone asked if I posted my results after testing some brakes and I did but it was in my add for muzzle brakes I had for sale. I'm putting it here as well so people can find it. I built, modified, and changed some things on my test sled the last couple weeks to get the travel I was looking for and the consistency. The first sled was a 36+lb steel monster and it limited the travel because of the weight so I built a 18lb aluminum sled which about doubled the travel. I'll do some more modifications, like a larger ruler so it can be seen better, in the next month or so. Here are the videos of the test using my new Beast brake, my original brakes, and a couple APA Bastard brakes. This one is actually a 6.5x47L not a 6x47.