Mr.Piggy-Welcome back

Discussion in 'Varminter & Hunting Forum' started by pirate ammo, May 20, 2019.

1. pirate ammo

pirate ammo Guaranteed to take the wind out of their sails Gold $$ Contributor

Back on the hunt,see if they come back tonight. pig 19 may 2019.jpg

DirtySteve, msinc, ALK and 1 other person like this.
  2. Milo 2.0

Milo 2.0

Why don't you just shoot that big boar and quit teasing us? As it stands, it is Piggy 50, The Pirate...…………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………..wait for it...……………………………………………………………………………………………..0

ttfreestyle, simo hayha, Bc'z and 3 others like this.
  3. pirate ammo

the total is Pirate-7,,but them pigs keep multiplying. Might just shoot his little pecker off first,:eek::eek::eek::eek:

simo hayha, Bc'z and mikeinct like this.
  4. pirate ammo

by the way ,I got your oil coming,get with you later on it.

5. Milo 2.0

Milo 2.0

Lol, have fun!

6. pirate ammo

Pigs been coming around 2100 hrs.,,I'm waiting for them. Here piggy,,piggy.:rolleyes:

7. Bojo

Bojo

What's the cyclical rate on that creedmore u use to dispatch those piggy piggy's ?

8. pirate ammo

rated 650 to 700 per minute,,we got it to 11 rounds per second with Hobo Oil.

DirtySteve, joshb, Bojo and 1 other person like this.
  9. Milo 2.0

Milo 2.0

And we are waiting on the vid.

10. Riesel

Riesel Gold $$ Contributor

Dan, cam pics from a couple of weeks ago. Plan to tear into them this weekend. I'm using the "Slo-Glow" light system with a lighted recticle and shooting with a suppressor. I have notice that they will come back and push the dead ones out of the way to get the corn the're laying on. I'm trying to do my part in Karnes County but they are multiplying faster than rabbits.

BBQ On,
    Robert aka Riesel

Attached Files:

DirtySteve likes this.
  11. pirate ammo

2130 hrs. wednesday,,oone dead pig laid up in the back somewhere,,post photos later,,,they'll be back.:p:p

MrMajestic, Bc'z and Milo 2.0 like this.
  12. james gregory

james gregory

I like me some pork back strap cut about 1/2" ran through a tenderizer with a little salt and pepper,floured and fried to a golden brown.Serve that with hot biscuits and gravy,a couple of eggs over easy and hash browns. Man you have got a fine breakfast fit for a king or pirate.

13. pirate ammo

pig #1,big pig, made it to the back,it's so choked up there you can't even walk through it, watch for buzzards.pig #2, little pig,showed up 10 minutes later,it didn't get to far. dead pig 22 may 2019.jpg

DirtySteve likes this.
  14. pirate ammo

be back out tonight,,waiting.

Dgd6mm likes this.
  15. montef

montef Silver $$ Contributor

Fresh bacon for Sunday brunch?:D

16. Someoldguy

Someoldguy Silver $$ Contributor

Me thinks 'The Pirate' is fond of impromptu naps. :rolleyes:

Bc'z and pirate ammo like this.
  17. pirate ammo

Naps,what's that? Pigs were a no show last nite,and we're out BBQen right now,meat on the snoker already,,yum yum.

DirtySteve, Bc'z and joshb like this.