More bad news for Calif.

Discussion in 'Main Message Board' started by willbas, Feb 25, 2020.

1. willbas

willbas

2. Ned Ludd

Ned Ludd Gold $$ Contributor

Seriously, how can anyone in their right mind living in Kalifornia claim these laws don't infringe 2nd Amendment rights? Their legislators really don't even try to hide it any more.

Rsadams and Mark W like this.
  3. jwink

jwink

I think the ones that came up with this are the same ones that chewed all the paint off the window sill. Started life with screwed up brains, didn't improve with age.

4. KMart

KMart Gold $$ Contributor

I wonder how many condors they have roosting in indoor shooting ranges.

Zero333, Rsadams, Prose and 2 others like this.
  5. BenPerfected

BenPerfected Gold $$ Contributor

How about some posts from CA shooters. Is this a game changer for CA .22 RF Clubs?
    Ben

Charliemac likes this.
  6. rinoray

rinoray Silver $$ Contributor

Doesn't matter - they are out numbered.:(

Rustytigwire and swd like this.
  7. Alguapo

Alguapo

If your shooting at an indoor range and it has Condors , i don't think your in the right place. You just may be at a zoo. How stupid is this.

8. mike a

mike a 6BR Rocks Gold $$ Contributor

Well I'm a Californian and I've always said they won't take our guns they'll take our ammo. It's gonna happen this time or next. I hope the NRA gets real serious about this as they are the only tool I have. I'd move to Texas but I'm poor and cant afford it. My rich sister sold her million dollar home here last year. She moved to Texas and bought a ranch. She's super liberal though. Sorry

JMP and joshb like this.
  9. Doug Beach

Doug Beach Silver $$ Contributor

It’s not just indoor ranges. Outdoor, as well.

10. swd

swd Gold $$ Contributor

This^^^

muleystalker and BenPerfected like this.
  11. BenPerfected

BenPerfected Gold $$ Contributor

Congratulations to your sister for being able to buy a million $ TX ranch.
    Ben

12. joshb

joshb Gold $$ Contributor

Just send us her address so we can send her back!

jackson1, sturner, Willie and 6 others like this.
  13. joshb

14. 1K6BRA

1K6BRA Silver $$ Contributor

15. mike a

mike a 6BR Rocks Gold $$ Contributor

Near a place called Paradise. Don't know the address and don't want to. You folks in Texas shouldn't be worried about us here in California. You should be worried about the Califorians in Texas. Mike

snakepit, KMart, 46and2 and 6 others like this.
  16. Phil3

Phil3

So, just what does non-lead ammo mean for accuracy shooting? I presume ammo to use would be steel core or solid copper, both less dense than lead. That would mean longer bullets for the same weight, which then could mean a requisite change in twist rate. Longer bullets may mean not fitting into mags, and powder load changes if longer bullet is forced further into case if seating close to lands with lead bullets. Or, use same length bullet, but lighter, which means trajectory is now altered, probably more subject to wind, and will go faster all else being equal. Just asking, because the bill says the following. "Studies have shown that nonlead ammunition performs as well as, or better than, lead ammunition".

Good 'ole Kalifornia. They are skilled at one thing...reaming CA gun owners. Other than that, not even two atoms in their collective heads to rub together to produce a single coherent thought. - Phil

Rick in Oregon and 300_whisper like this.
  17. joshb

Just don’t take their cell phones! Them’s fighting words!
    4A599296-C9D3-4759-B4D9-C2AF56743913.jpeg

dogdude, KMart, Mark W and 5 others like this.
  18. carlsbad

carlsbad Lions don't lose sleep over the opinions of sheep. Gold $$ Contributor

Keep bashing California like it couldn't happen to you. But once they get a foothold, they'll come for your state too. You may be in a state that will never yield, but once they get enough states, they'll go for federal firearms control. You may feel safe with Trump but there will eventually be another democrat president. Some of the replies to this thread remind me of the guy in a sinking boat who wouldn't help bail because the hole was in the other end of the boat.

Last edited: Feb 26, 2020
    TomN, bullseye57, JMP and 12 others like this.
  19. ronsatspokane

ronsatspokane Silver $$ Contributor

Wonder if they realize where the lead comes from in the first place. Perhaps they should ban Lithium or perhaps better yet, use it to treat their disorders instead of powering their cars.

300_whisper likes this.
  20. Don

Don Gold $$ Contributor

100% Correct … I live in Central Oregon. The San Fran Klan is Buying us up Cash House Buying in the 8-9 Hundred Thousand .
    Local Paper Jumping for Joy " Central Oregon Turning Blue " WE do have Jerry Browns Cousin for Governor ????
    If we get Blessed with Bernie it won't Matter …….. Looking for one of those 50's House with the in-ground Bunker !!!

Rick in Oregon likes this.