FORUM NOTICE Member Upgrades -- Silver & Gold

Discussion in 'Main Message Board' started by Forum Boss, Jun 4, 2017.

1. Jay Christopherson

Jay Christopherson Administrator

People who are Gold Contributors have to upload them to their profile. There aren't any built in. You can upload pretty much any picture you like to be your avatar, within reason. Looks like Richard Jones figured it out...

2. Raythemanroe

Raythemanroe Bullet Whisperer

Starting to see some now

3. boltman13

boltman13 Gold $$ Contributor

Jay, what a great way to facilitate contributing. Easy as pulling the trigger on a rifle. Thanks for running the best site on the internet.

4. Geronimo Jim

Geronimo Jim

I am a GOLD member! Easy Peezy. Just do it!

5. Shawnba67

Shawnba67 Silver $$ Contributor

I would like to thank forum member Don for the silver contributor status I hold. He built my donation into a deal. I was planning on contributions because I really like this forum but Don's nudge got the ball going thank you Don and thank you Forum.

6. rrwildlife

rrwildlife Gold $$ Contributor

I just upgraded to gold also. I get a lot out of this site, even if I don't post often. Great job admin!

dmoran likes this.
  7. AlloyTargets

AlloyTargets Site $$ Sponsor

PM sent to Forum Boss. Would like to know how rules apply to advertisers. Guys like me that advertise and are also active on a personal level. Can we have avatars, unlimited personal classified listings, etc. Thanks!

boltfluter and Raythemanroe like this.
  8. Jay Christopherson

Jay Christopherson Administrator

I think sponsors do have unlimited personal ads (now, thanks to a bug notice by Greg Taylor) already. I would think the avatars should apply as well...

AlloyTargets likes this.
  9. NorCalMikie

NorCalMikie Gold $$ Contributor

I noticed the other day that my "Gold Contributor" flag wasn't there. :eek:?? So, I just sent in more $$, just in case. Throw $$ at it and that takes care of it. Works every time.;)

Zero333 likes this.
  10. skeet_man

skeet_man

Is the 6 free ads retroactive? I am not able to post anything new in the classifieds currently, i even went in and deleted my old sold ads and no change.

Apparently I can start a new thread in the "Guns, Actions, Stocks, & Barrels" and "Commercial Sales by Paid Sponsors" but not "Tools, Dies, Rests, Reloading Components & Misc" or "Scopes, Optics, Sights, Rings, Bases Etc."

Last edited: Jun 7, 2017
  11. Toby Bradshaw

Toby Bradshaw Gold $$ Contributor

The simple solution: http://forum.accurateshooter.com/account/upgrades

skiper likes this.
  12. Lapua40X

Lapua40X California Hunter Education Instructor Silver $$ Contributor

13. nmkid

nmkid Gold $$ Contributor

Did the Gold today. What I have learned on this site is worth way more than $50.

Mulligan, Geronimo Jim and swd like this.
  14. Bill Koepke

Bill Koepke Silver $$ Contributor

I would like to become a silver member who do I pay?

15. 6ShotsOr5?

6ShotsOr5? Gold $$ Contributor

Forum Boss or Administrator, is there an automated reminder when our subscription is about to run out or a place on our profile where we can look up our last contribution date? Great job with the forum, thanks for all you do.

16. spclark

spclark Gold $$ Contributor

On the <mobile> version, once you’re signed in look at the index tab at top:

BDB88D9A-C800-4794-ADD2-0B93939EB683.jpeg

- then click on the User Upgrades link to go to your account status. It’ll show you when your current membership level expires.

Realizing it’s a New Year once again (and in celebration of the tax cuts that will show up when we file next year) I kicked in another donation earlier today myself before seeing this thread. Great resource, unique entertainment... money well-spent!

6ShotsOr5? likes this.
  17. muleystalker

muleystalker Gold $$ Contributor

Just signed up for the Gold Membership, great sight and thanks to gtl1946 aka Gasper Lucido for giving me the nudge I needed. He is a Class Act!
    Thanks again Gasper,
    Dave

swd likes this.
  18. rkittine

rkittine Gold $$ Contributor

Since the status is not based on January 1st, but on when we contributed, will we get notified when we are due to make the next payment?

Bob

FORUM BOSS: Bob, the system is designed to send out a notice, but since all upgraded memberships started 5/31/2017 or later, we don't know if the system works 100% as intended yet. You can check the end date of your membership through your profile tools.

Please note, the memberships do NOT auto-renew. After a term ends memberships revert to basic.

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 26, 2018
  19. Mikelf45

Mikelf45 Gold $$ Contributor

Done. Should have done sooner. I love your website.

20. Machinist John

Machinist John Gold $$ Contributor

I signed up for Gold today.

Thanks guys!

I really like the forum. Not full of back biting and one-upmanship like the other gun forums I frequent.

And, like others have said, I have learned much more than $50 worth of information in the few days I have been reading the threads.