SELLING Manners ELITE HUNTER STOCK

Discussion in 'Guns, Actions, Stocks, & Barrels' started by JayCutright, Nov 21, 2019.

Trader History (31)
  1. JayCutright

JayCutright Silver $$ Contributor

This EH1 stock is on order at MCS and will be available in a few weeks. The color is Elite Tac Moss with Chocolate and will be a matte finish when complete.
    This is a long action Remington or clone BDL Chassis and Bartlein 3B barrel channel, originally ordered for for the Alamo APR Hunter action.
    This stock hasn’t had the bolt stop cut in or the pad installed yet so there’s options for finishing it out to suite your needs.
    This stock was ordered earlier this year for a build that could not wait for this stock to finish, he went with an AG Stock to have it sooner instead of later and I’d rather not cancel this order.
    The detachable mag option is not available do to the difference in length of the bottom inlet.
    It is ordered as follows
    image.jpg

I will amend the order to suite your needs and sell it outright for $872.95 shipped conus or for $750 if you send me your barrel and action for machine work to build a new rifle on this stock. The adjustable length of pull will add $119 to the prices listed.
    My price for chamber jobs on in-stock reamers is $250 muzzle threads $75 and Cerakote on a new barreled action is $250.

75CDD92B-4C60-4452-9538-930B9D872C79.jpeg 593D64E3-BB3B-4998-8D1D-B7620DCA2D70.jpeg