SOLD Long Range Rifle Bat M Action w Leupold 45x Scope

Discussion in 'Guns, Actions, Stocks, & Barrels' started by cruisor, Apr 14, 2019.

Trader History (26)
  1. cruisor

cruisor

Action is a Bat M, Stock is a Mcmillan MBR, Barrel is a Kreiger chambered 6.5x47, .295 neck, 27.75 Long, Jewell trigger. The stock is bolted on and of course properly bedded.
    The barrel was purchased from a close friend of mine. It had a very low round count and was only available because he changed calibers. I had the barrel bore scoped by Steve Kostinich (NBRSA World Record holder btw and he most assuredly knows what he’s looking at) and he pronounced the barrel had very few rounds put thru it. I also had another Krieger barrel 27"l, .975 at the muzzle and 1.125 at the breech. This barrel was also was bore scoped and pronounced in excellent condition. He fitted both barrels up to the Bat action and recut the chamber. I own the reamer as well.
    After the rifle was finished I shot 15 rounds through it with a recommended load and with those few rounds I could see it was going to be a shooter. After that I never shot the rifle again and it has sat in the safe for over two years now. I have 6.5x47 Wilson Micrometer Top seater die, Wilson Full Length Sizing die and bushing, case holder. Plus a few other items so you’d not need to buy other items to start reloading for this rifle. 100 pieces of Lapua brass. I also believe I have some Berger bullets to go with the rifle also.

I've decided to include the Leupold 45x, fine crosshairs with Dot scope installed currently on the rifle. This will make a complete ready to go long range rifle. The price will return to 2950 now. I think this is a pretty nice package and well worth the money.
    You get to pay the shipping.
    I honestly don't know if the rifle will put you in the winners circle but it is a quality build with great parts and will make someone an excellent shooting rifle. My only experience has been 6 600 yard matches when I was living in Arkansas so I just don't have much experience. Contact me at cruisor at msn . com That's the best way to contact me. I can take additional pictures if you would a particular area you'd like to see closer.

So for all the listed equipment I think it should all be worth 2950.00. Let me know if your interested and we'll go from there. Offers will be considered.

ooo

Attached Files:

Last edited: Apr 18, 2019
  2. cruisor

cruisor

How about a price reduction

I really need the money!

3. cruisor

cruisor

How about I include a Leupold 45x Scope. Fine crosshairs with dot. Glass is very clear and has very minor ring marks. Will take pictures if you request them.

4. cruisor

cruisor

Couple more pictures. Thanks for looking.

Attached Files:

5. Wooten

Wooten Romans 10:13 Gold $$ Contributor

Email sent.....