SELLING LNIB Magnetospeed Sporter

Discussion in 'Tools, Dies, Rests, Reloading Components & Misc' started by Papa Charlie, Sep 13, 2018.

Trader History (8)
  1. Papa Charlie

Papa Charlie Silver $$ Contributor

This is actually my second unit I have owned, my first was damaged when someone mounted it wrong and ended up shooting it. This unit is LNIB, I have used it maybe 2 or 3 times and comes with the MagnetoSpeed XFR Adapter to connect to your phone.
    The MagnetoSpeed Sporter chronograph kit was designed to be used on barrels from .5" up to an 1" in diameter. It can also accommodate muzzle brakes, flash hiders, etc. up to 2.7 inches in length. Ideal for contoured rifle barrels and long-barreled revolvers. The MagnetoSpeed chronographs use ground breaking electromagnetic sensors, instead of problematic optical sensors, to eliminate common chronograph problems. They are easy to setup, impervious to light conditions, do not blow over from wind and can fit into your range bag. The MagnetoSpeed Sporter is the hassle free way to measure the velocity of your next hunting or target round.
    The pictures are from their website, if you like I can provide actual pictures of the unit but they look the same.
    Combined they sell new for $204.98 plus shipping. I am offering both for $150.00 Shipped.

[​IMG] upload_2018-9-13_16-4-53.jpeg

Last edited: Sep 14, 2018
  2. Papa Charlie

I have a new LabRadar on order. Price lowered.
    Thanks for looking.

3. Baddog0302

Baddog0302 Silver $$ Contributor

"I'll take it "

PM SENT

4. Papa Charlie

SPF to Baddog, Thank you.