SELLING LC match prepared Brass - Primed BR4

Discussion in 'Tools, Dies, Rests, Reloading Components & Misc' started by dstoenner, Jan 9, 2018.

Trader History (17)
  1. dstoenner

dstoenner Silver $$ Contributor

This brass started life as 1X fired LC brass. I then full length sized the brass in my Hornady sizer. Then I measured neck runout. This brass measured .001 or less runout. Now the prep started

1) length trimmed using Lee 223 length trimmer running in a drill press.
    2) Primer pocket was uniformed with a Lyman pocket tool that has tool steel cutting edges.
    3) Flash hole was deburred inside of case with RCBS tool
    4) Military crimp was removed with a chamfer tool
    5) Inside of neck was chamfered
    6) Outside of neck was turned in order to remove high spots and make neck thickness more uniform.
    7) Cases were primed with BR4 primers and then weight sorted to 1 gn increments. 94, 95, and 96 (with primer) were bagged in 100 unit bags. Any cases falling outside of those weights were scrapped.

As I shot the brass it was prepped each time the same way except for step 6 which was omitted as not needed. That made my process very uniform and consistent.

These were my cases that I used for NRA High Power matches in a 223 match AR15 with a 1:8 twist barrel and Wylde chamber. My loads were 23.5 Varget for 77 SMK and 24 Varget for 80 SMK. I am now to the age that I may shoot an occasional HP match but the medications I am taking for diabetes is making my shooting much worse. As they say my days are numbered. :-(

So that is why I am selling this to somebody that might put it to good use. I am including the shipping and these will be shipped UPS ORMD due to the primers. That makes shipping even more for me but saves you time and money

I have the following:

Fired 2X:

95 gn - 283
    96 gn - 100

Fired 3X

94 gn - 72
    95 gn - 337
    96 gn - 131

That is a grand total of 923 for both categories. Price with shipping is $225. I will take personal check, USPS MO or F&F PayPal.

My contact info is dstoenner at gmail dot com.

Thanks for looking

David

2. dstoenner

3. dstoenner