SOLD Lawton Model 7500 6BR Built by Mike Bryant Custom Riflesmithing

Discussion in 'Guns, Actions, Stocks, & Barrels' started by randy_s, Nov 7, 2018.

Trader History (15)
  1. randy_s

randy_s Silver $$ Contributor

For Sale is a rifle (Safe Queen) that was purchased here several years ago and never shot. Having limited knowledge about such rifles I'll do my best to describe it:

According to Mike Bryant of Bryant Custom Precision Riflesmithing in Wheeler, TX said that he barreled the Lawton 7500 Action with a Krieger 1.8.5 twist barrel with the web bead blasting. The rifle is chambered in 6BR with a .272” neck diameter. The stock is a Robertson Short Range BR Stock. The rifle is right bolt left port and has a Jewell Bench Rest Trigger installed. It weighs in at 14+ pounds.

The gun came to me from a member of this forum, name unknown, from Dayton, Va. in 2009. Perhaps he might see this ad and chime in. I was unable to Locate the original post advertising the gun for sale.

Targets and load data are available. As for a round count the previous owned did not say much other than "not many".

I need to clean out the safe. Asking $1800 plus shipping.

Questions or comments please send by PM.

Attached Files:

Last edited: Nov 8, 2018 at 12:59 AM
  2. randy_s

randy_s Silver $$ Contributor

More photos

Attached Files:

Last edited: Nov 8, 2018 at 12:27 AM
  3. jobhopper66

jobhopper66 Gold $$ Contributor

Bump for a sharp looking rifle. Good luck with your sale.

4. 75vmax

75vmax

Great gunsmith!!

5. BJ44BJ

BJ44BJ Silver $$ Contributor

I'm purchasing this gun back from Randy. If any of you guys are interested in the action/barrel or trigger let me know. At this point I just have plans for the stock.