Law abiding citizen in Ca denied ammunition

Discussion in 'Main Message Board' started by jnm300ultra, Jul 4, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. carlsbad

carlsbad Lions don't lose sleep over the opinions of sheep. Gold $$ Contributor

No restrictions. Just bought enough reloading supplies to make headlines if they had a reason to raid the premises.

Willie, Snuggie, jepp2 and 5 others like this.
  2. carlsbad

Guys. Calm down. We had a block party on our cul de sac in Carlsbad today. Wore a flag t-shirt and for a red had I grabbed my MAGA hat. Others saw it and ran in and got theirs. By lunch there were half a dozen. Not a single liberal in sight to challenge us.

California has more conservatives than all states but 2, Texas and Florida. We are just outnumbered by liberals in 2 large urban areas. All large cities are liberal. NY and Chicago are just as bad as LA and SF. But put 2 in the same state and you get a critical mass.

--jerry

Last edited: Jul 5, 2019
    MQ1, Rustytigwire and mikeinct like this.
  3. Forum Boss

Forum Boss Administrator

Jerry -- unfortunately, the numbers may not really matter anymore. Google the Judicial Watch litigation. There is very, very compelling evidence that there are MILLIONS of fake votes being cast in California elections. No, I am not talking about non-citizens voting -- that is another issue. I'm talking about falsified voting ranks, i.e. "ghost voters". One local paper showed a stack of over 300 ballots delivered to one single apartment dwelling. The issue will never be cleaned up so long as one party controls both houses of the Legislature, and the Governor's office.

Approximately 65% of Ballots in California are vote by mail, way way above the national average. My county claimed an 82% turn-out of registered voters in the 2016 election. IMHO there is absolutely no WAY that 82% of the REAL live human voters in this county actually cast ballots. Not when the National average is under 65%.

• Around 138 million Americans voted in the 2016 presidential election. From Business Insider.

• However, those 138 million Americans only make up 58.1% of our voting-eligible population (those American citizens over 18). From United States Elections Project.
    I spoke to an county official who has worked on elections for two decades. She said "don't ever quote me, but I believe there is massive voter fraud in California now and it gets worse with every election." LINK:

https://www.judicialwatch.org/press...-rolls-settle-judicial-watch-federal-lawsuit/

Last edited: Jul 5, 2019
    338 Mollett, Snuggie, Rsadams and 4 others like this.
  4. charlieyankeesierra

charlieyankeesierra Silver $$ Contributor

mikeinct likes this.
  5. 1shot

1shot

And lets not forget the illegals!

Lloyd

mikeinct likes this.
  6. mikeinct

mikeinct

Forum Boss, Thank You for the JW, Tom Fitton update. I applaud his work. Removing In-Active from the voter roles is Just a start. Removing real voter fraud & ballot harvesting is going to be an epic battle. mike in ct Whose vote never counts. SAD.

7. jimmymac

jimmymac Gold $$ Contributor

I need a valid ID for damn near everything, yet it’s not required to vote. Nothing to see here...move along.

yotehater, Snuggie, Rsadams and 3 others like this.
  8. rr2030

rr2030

And this is where conservatives fail. If in Orange county we add another 100,000 mail in ballots, all voting conservative and then, maybe, someone will take a look at it. In my opinion, the only way to change the system is if everyone is cheating, and we need to cheat better than they do. Once they get their undies in a bunch a move can be made to have register voter ID's and a return to a more honest system.

9. truman

truman

but NO ID to vote.

10. Phil3

Phil3

I live in CA (unfortunately), and believe it will not be long before acquiring reloading supplies will go the route of current firearm and ammo regulations. Meaning transfer must happen at a FFL. I went to my local dealer and asked about components for 6mmBR, such as Lapua brass. The counter person's response? "What is a 6mmBR"? They seemed little interested in receiving an order from a mail order firm and transferring it to me. If the current ammo regulations are applied to reloading supplies, I expect CA shooters may have a hell of time getting what they need. Since Governor Newsom was the author of the proposition that imposed the latest round of restrictions, I doubt any crazy new regulations the legislature comes up with will be vetoed by Newsom. At least the previous Governor Brown did own some guns and did veto some of the nuttier bills put before him.

Before anyone says, "MOVE!", we are looking right now and prepping this house to sell. It is difficult to move away from kids, grandkids, family, and friends, and my wife does not want to do this just for gun regulations, but there is enough else wrong in CA to drive me out, even if I never held a gun again.

Phil

11. T-shooter

T-shooter

Tell them you are an immigrant here from South America. They'll give it to you free.

Medic505, ckaberna and Snuggie like this.
  12. Rick in Oregon

Rick in Oregon

I've been watching this thread with interest. I saw years ago what was happening in CA, packed up my household and moved out of that liberal, confused state. I will not even go there for holidays any more as I cannot carry my CCW there legally. So if I cannot defend myself and family from the hoards of criminals and gang bangers there, I just won't ever go there again.

Living in Orygun, I can go into Sportsmans Whs (or any store), purchase a 1911 .45, a couple boxes of ammo, maybe some powder and primers, show my ODL and CCW, the store makes a call to the OSP, and I'm out the door with my new treasures in ten minutes.

Considering the homeless problems in CA, filth everywhere, the ridiculous traffic and the fouled air, not to mention the absolute draconian new gun-related laws, it's just not on my list of places to see ever again. There IS a way to avoid all that plagues CA......LEAVE!

13. chuckshooter

chuckshooter Silver $$ Contributor

the only thing legal in Kalifornia, is to be an illegal

NorCalMikie and distinguished like this.
  14. AJC

AJC

A dose of equality is definitely going to hurt some feelers.

15. Jeff A

Jeff A Formerly known as BikeEffects Gold $$ Contributor

Rick, I hope you're following the Oregon legislature. If you are, you know that Oregon is trying very hard to catch up with the idiots in Sacramento.

GotRDid, rickiesrevenge and Bc'z like this.
  16. Riesel

Riesel Gold $$ Contributor

You would have had better luck posing as an "illegal immigrant" or what ever they call them these days. They get all the preferential treatment. I heard on the news this morning that Tijuana is the most dangerous city in the world, over 1100 killed so far this year. I think they are counting the one's that they find.

17. Dusty Stevens

Dusty Stevens COVFEFE- Thread Derail Crew Gold $$ Contributor

Juarez still holds that title i believe. I was there last year and it was the scariest city ive ever been to and i worked in iraq, afghanistan and iran in the early 2000’s. TJ is still considered a tourist destination save for the caravans camped there

Rube Shooter and joshb like this.
  18. carlsbad

Forum Boss,
    Yes, I agree with you. I don't see an chance of flipping the election. My point is that the California people see in the news, and the one that elects all the loonies in Sacramento, isn't the one you meet on your street.

--Jerry

19. T-shooter

T-shooter

If you try to buy ammo and guns, evidently you must be a domestic terrorist.

20. Twicepop

Twicepop

How about if you tell them you're an undocumented Democrat (illegal alien). Commiefornia gives illegals everything else free gratis, how 'bout ammunition.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.