SELLING Izhmash CM-2 Cadet

Discussion in 'Guns, Actions, Stocks, & Barrels' started by FrogFire7, Jun 29, 2017.

Trader History (0)
  1. FrogFire7

FrogFire7 Silver $$ Contributor

I have for sale a russian Izhmash CM-2 Cadet .22lr rifle. In very good condition (I think there were a couple of tiny surface marks on forend, will get more pictures). Has different inserts for front sight globe, and a single point sling that came with the rifle. This version has the octagon receiver with dovetail milled in, so it can easily mount a scope. I found a rail that fit on it and will include with sale. The rifle is more accurate than I am, for sure. Not a ton of info on these guns, other than they made several versions over the years, and they all shoot lights out. They have excellent adjustable triggers. Rimfire central is a good source of info for anyone not familiar with these rifles. I can get more pictures for anyone interested. I'm not really a rimfire guy and don't have much info on this rifle but will answer any questions that I can. Looking for $700 shipped. Can text me at 814 three two one 5355 if you have any questions or want more pics. 2017-06-29 11.13.58.jpg

Last edited: Jun 29, 2017
  2. FrogFire7

Bump for an insanely accurate rimfire!

3. FrogFire7

Independence day weekend bump and price drop! $650 shipped

4. scott1119

scott1119

pm sent

5. FrogFire7

Replied! Sorry, I haven't been online much this week

6. FrogFire7

Last bump, I may just keep it. I hate to get rid of guns that shoot this well, I just had an itch to get some funds together for a custom action

7. dbduff

dbduff Gold $$ Contributor

Pictures of front and rear sights would be helpful. What does it weigh, approx? Are you paying shipping to ffl address?
    Thanks for your time.

David Duff

8. FrogFire7

Thanks, good questions. My kitchen scale says 7.25 lbs. Price includes shipping to your FFL. I dug out the extras that came with it, it has four other size diopters, four other size front sight posts, and four other size front sight suspended circles (not sure what you call those). Pic of sling is there, as well as sights and forearm rail where sling attaches, plus stock adjustment in back (vertical adjustment only, horizontal is adjustable through spacers as seen).
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

9. FrogFire7

10. FrogFire7

11. FrogFire7

12. FrogFire7