Inputting current weather on Strelok W/O weather meter

Discussion in 'ELR, Ballistics & Bullets Board' started by rsbhunter, Oct 7, 2018.

1. rsbhunter

rsbhunter

As title says, I'm trying to figure out where(what screen) can I input the current weather so that my drops are accurate to the conditions....I now use the sight in weather feature, but can't figure out the other.... I do plan on getting a Bluetooth weather meter, but it might be a month or 2.......Thanks for any help....Rsbhunter P.S. Really appreciate the help on finding a device for the Strelok program in my earlier post.

2. CharlieNC

CharlieNC Silver $$ Contributor

On the main screen you will see a lined off section which shows temperature and pressure; tap it with your finger and that will pull up a weather screen. This screen offers several options. I use the internal barometric measured using your phone, and enter tempetature manually.

nmkid likes this.
  3. rsbhunter

rsbhunter

CharlieNC, as usual, you come thru with the answer....Thank you, you have helped me in the past, nice that the members here are so willing to answer so many questions....rsbhunter

Dusty Stevens likes this.
  4. Conaso

Conaso

I believe you also have to have the "Consider powder temperature" turned off.