IBS tentative schedules

Discussion in 'Competition Forum (All Calibers)' started by jcline, Nov 27, 2019.

1. jcline

jcline

The Score schedule for 2020 has been posted on the IBS website. This is a tentative schedule until all match contracts are finalized and there could be changes. The Long Range and Group schedules will be posted as time allows from our webmaster, as it is a long process to get all the information in the system. Thanks and hope to see you at an IBS match in 2020.

2. BartsBullets

BartsBullets Gold $$ Contributor

Thanks Jim!

Bart

3. anschuter2013

anschuter2013 Silver $$ Contributor

I can't see the tentative schedule. Was it not posted, or taken down? Maybe it's just my cell phone that isn't browsing properly?

4. WillyTP

WillyTP FBBW Gold $$ Contributor

As of now it’s just been added to the 2019 schedule for whichever discipline you’re interested in. Just keep scrolling through it and you’ll start seeing the 2020 dates.

20PPC and anschuter2013 like this.
  5. Stan Taylor

Stan Taylor Gold $$ Contributor

I did look through the tentative schedule and I think about a dozen of us guys here in West Virginia May attend the thousand yard IBS Nationals at Hawk Ridge this coming year granted we will have to probably join Williamsport in order to be able to shoot.

Last edited: Dec 3, 2019
  6. Joe Salt

Joe Salt Silver $$ Contributor

Stan my understanding of the IBS rules, as far as world records go. Is you will still have to be an IBS member for it to go in there record books as such.
    Why that is, with each other recognizing one another's membership. It seems to me it should go in the record books. If you break or record at the World Open it goes in or records as such. Plus you get $1000 dollars.
    Now let us have a discussion on this! Who's got the pop corn.

Joe Salt

retiredpm and Stan Taylor like this.
  7. WillyTP

WillyTP FBBW Gold $$ Contributor

This thread is not the place for that discussion. This is intended as an informational thread concerning IBS schedules. If y’all want another thread about how the IBS handles records, go start it.

mike clayton and Hoodoo like this.
  8. Stan Taylor

Stan Taylor Gold $$ Contributor

To whom it might concern my post here was a reponse to your tentative 1000 yd nationals,I don't fill I was out of line, sorry that you feel that my post is offensive to your thread.

9. Joe Salt

Joe Salt Silver $$ Contributor

Willy sorry Stan and I ruffled your Mirage shield, But I was just letting Stan know about a rule that shouldn't be.

Joe Salt

Stan Taylor likes this.