I saw John Wick III this afternoon...

Discussion in 'Main Message Board' started by IdahoSharpshooter, May 28, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. IdahoSharpshooter

IdahoSharpshooter Gold $$ Contributor

If you see I & II, you are hooked. I lost track when the body count hit 125. The special effects are terrific, if the plot is a bit thin. It is kind of like driving down the road and there is a horrific wreck in front of you. You hope nobody is injured, but you slow down: morbid curiosity, if nothing else.

Don and GotRDid like this.
  2. T-shooter

T-shooter

I've saw the first 2. Have to watch #3. He does handle a pistol well.

GotRDid likes this.
  3. newbieshooter

newbieshooter :-) Silver $$ Contributor

4. theallcineyes

theallcineyes

Okay, y'all have seen the movie and i haven't. let give it a rest. Uuh

GotRDid likes this.
  5. GotRDid

GotRDid

Loved the Dogs in the movie as well.
    GotRDid.

jbarnwell and NA Woody like this.
  6. daleboy

daleboy Silver $$ Contributor

Hit "Ignore Thread"...or quit checking this thread . Forums are for conversation.

Dgd6mm and nmkid like this.
  7. daleboy

daleboy Silver $$ Contributor

Looks like a lot of fun training for the movie.

GotRDid likes this.
  8. theallcineyes

theallcineyes

Wow, look at Halle berry handling a rifle. super cool. i love her.

Bc'z and GotRDid like this.
  9. Medic505

Medic505 Dean Wheeler Gold $$ Contributor

Yeah, wow. And to think, her and her libtard buddies in Hollywood would like nothing more than for you to lose your 2nd Amendment rights.

seymour fish, Bc'z, mikeinct and 10 others like this.
  10. Milo 2.0

Milo 2.0

Thanks, I started to.

11. Uthink Uknow

Uthink Uknow Gold $$ Contributor

Elitists is what they are. Guns are bad for YOU and good for me.
    And if you’ve been there and done that, you don’t need or want to see it again on the big screen. I just don’t patronize that type of movie.

mikeinct and tmwinds like this.
  12. theallcineyes

theallcineyes

In their Minds, They are the chosen few. and we all are just people.

Last edited: May 28, 2019
  13. Coyotefurharvester

Coyotefurharvester

When Reeves and Berry join the NRA ? Until that happens, all media releases are for promotional purposes. Why not sell a movie featuring firearms to people you want to disarm.

mikeinct likes this.
  14. Papa Charlie

Papa Charlie Gold $$ Contributor

It is my understanding the Reeves is an avid three gun competitor.

15. davidjoe

davidjoe Skunkworks Gold $$ Contributor

Absolutely entertaining flick! New level of cinematic overkill, literally, check. I’m not sure anyone involved in this particular movie could be against guns. If they are, they just permanently lost all such friends of theirs!

16. theMadAlaskan

theMadAlaskan Gold $$ Contributor

I have not seen 3 yet but when I was watching 2 it occured to me that what they have done is taken the set and feel of a vampire movie like Underworld - a sort of high class secret society - and made it an "underworld" of assassins. This clip has that feel:

mikeinct likes this.
  17. 284winner

284winner Gold $$ Contributor

Thinking NO on that statement. Maybe all of her liberal buds in Hollywood but I haven't seen any anti gun info on her personally. Sure she's made comments on things need to change in the world regarding people being killed senselessly by guns but who doesn't think that way ? We all want it to stop but not at the expense of anti gun activists idea of removing guns. Keanu Reeves is pro gun and does participate in events with three gun runs. Sounds like even Berry loves to shoot and enjoyed it when training together. I can't hold it against someone for not caring for guns until handling and shooting them, then becoming involved using them and respecting them. Not sure exactly where she stands on gun control but I haven't seen any negative comments from her on banning guns. As I said earlier, she's made public statements on how something needs to change on senseless killing with guns but thats all I've seen. Hell, we all feel that way. Pretty vague regarding an anti gun statement tho. I respect people more that were on the fence or unsure about guns and control then they became involved with using guns and learning about them and turned their attitude around to support guns and safety. I only know one side of it. Never knew how to dislike them or been uninformed about guns having them in my life for 56 years. Those that learn or are self taught for whatever reason have seen both sides. I have respect for that person that learns that guns are not the problem. It's a tough thing to learn unless your open minded. The Wick movies have been entertaining BUT I feel as in most movies, the first of the series is the best. Typically the sequels aren't as good. Hoping that Wick 3 proves that wrong.

Last edited: May 28, 2019
    BenPerfected, Joe Salt and GotRDid like this.
  18. urbanrifleman

urbanrifleman Site $$ Sponsor

Modern Hollywood movies have become
    the psychopath in the white hat killing the psychopath in the black hat.

Both are psychopaths.

At least Kyle Reese was a soldier sent to stop the Terminator. This movie is about a professional murderer killing other murderers. There are no heroes.

As an avid movie goer I find this trend very disturbing.

mikeinct, tmwinds and simo hayha like this.
  19. 284winner

284winner Gold $$ Contributor

Just more modern than the old westerns where the bounty hunter chases bad guys. Neither one upholds the law, just one killing another. Today's 2019 version is just alot more graphic with more modern weaponry. That trend made today's what it is.

20. urbanrifleman

urbanrifleman Site $$ Sponsor

John Wick was not a "bounty hunter" working for the law bringing in bad guys. He was a professional murderer that retired working for the mafia as a professional killer (KILLING THE GOOD GUYS).

In fact, he is actually the bad guy portrayed as the good guy because they killed his puppy in the first movie so he decided to kill them all (because they killed his puppy).

I mean when you think about it... It is really twisted.

TikkaSporter, mikeinct and joshb like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.