SELLING Hunter Class Rile package in 30x46 Lapua

Discussion in 'Guns, Actions, Stocks, & Barrels' started by rangertim, May 19, 2017 at 1:51 PM.

Trader History (105)
  1. rangertim

rangertim Site $$ Contributor

I'm listing due to serious Health Reasons My Shooting Partner of many Years. The Rifle pkg. Complete with Dies & Brass Action is A Stiller Precession Ratller Right Bolt Right port Fluted bolt will pull Both 308 /PPC Brass, Jewell 2 oz Trigger, pillar Bedded in a beautiful Carolina Sunset McMillian HBR Stock, Barrel is New this spring with only Barrel break in with 101 Documented Rounds Barrel is a 18 twist PAC-NOR From the batch that Randy Robbinet (AKA Bib Bullet) Fame said that They were The Best ! I had one and it was what I would say a Hummer. it's chambered in 30x46 Lapua 332 NK Barrel break inn shows that same accuracy potential that those Barrel produced,Scope is a Burris mini 6x A/O pleax x hairs with fine in the middle, Dies are a Wilson chamber seater, newlon bushing F/L size die,a forming die if using 308 cases ,new & used brass, brass is easy made from 6.5x47 Lapua A legal Hunter Class Set up in Great shape ready to go ! $ 1650.00 plus shipping to a FFL

Attached Files:

Last edited: May 19, 2017 at 2:11 PM
  2. nakneker

nakneker Site $$ Contributor

Won't last long at that price. Beautiful rifle.

3. 6coues

6coues Site $$ Contributor

PM sent

4. rangertim

5. 6and7mm

6and7mm Site $$ Contributor

If deal falls through, consider me 2nd in line. Thanks.

6. rangertim

Will Do ! It's very sad to have to sale my best buds equipment, He build my 1st Hunter BR Rifle in 1998 He Built my 2nd in 2008 witch contributed to lots of fake wood,we have traveled a many miles to lots of matches ,had tons of fun and drink lots of Good quality dark Beer" LOL I pray God will heal him and we can still have more Time to muddle over those Days and shoot some x's from the kitchen table.