Here’s how the Red Flag scenario will happen.

Discussion in 'Main Message Board' started by JamesnTN, Aug 9, 2019.

1. 22BRGUY

22BRGUY

RED FLAG LAWS also violate the DUE PROCESS clause of the Constitution.
    This is not by any means the first time in history that "pseudo-science psychiatric" laws have been used to disarm the people......the beginnings of communist Russia being likely the foremost example. It cost an estimated seventy five to one hundred million Russian lives in the end.

2. rr2030

rr2030

This is why some are pushing for a National Police Force, they will just do what they are told to do.

Last edited: Aug 13, 2019
    GSS likes this.
  3. 22BRGUY

22BRGUY

That would be to repeal the law signed into effect by BO that legalized propaganda on the national media

outasite `08 and Concha like this.
  4. GSS

GSS

Interesting read

Is this the Chris Anders that wrote it ?
    https://www.commondreams.org/author/chris-anders

If not can you point me to the real Chris Anders?
    I would like to read more of the writings

Thank You

5. JLT

JLT Gold $$ Contributor

I've seen the 'stay away from social media' observation a few times. This forum is no different than facebook in a few very important ways. Most importantly, there is NO SUCH THING as a private electronic ANYTHING. 128-bit encryption can be defeated, as can 256-bit and every other binary exponential phase. Privacy policy? Oh, please...

The advice I give my children - 'Don't say anything online that you wouldn't announce at the dinner table. Remember, Dad's listening.'

joshb likes this.
  6. ebb

ebb

The people that come to this site aren't the ones that will turn you in. Face book is another story.

300_whisper likes this.
  7. Concha

Concha

Are you sure about that?

GSS likes this.
  8. outasite `08

outasite `08

Just think about Epstein.There are more questions with that mess and I`ll bet not many answers. +1 more compromised.

9. Stepsjframe

Stepsjframe

Facebook is for high school kids and thats how i see it, i locked my account there many years ago. Red flag - if continue will result to a dreadful unrest and many will die. the things is, many have been yearning for this, prepping so which one side and how prepared is what matters to me.

Dusty Stevens likes this.
  10. SPJ

SPJ Gold $$ Contributor

Can’t discuss this topic with out all the propaganda and doomsday BS.
    Trump does not I repeat does not give a crap about you.
    Epstein deserved what he got!

Rustytigwire and 300_whisper like this.
  11. Dusty Stevens

Dusty Stevens COVFEFE- Thread Derail Crew Gold $$ Contributor

I strongly disagree. I wanted him to hang out in jail and sing like a bird. Hes one of the few i wanted to be in jail for a long time

fyrewall, ND shooter, joshb and 3 others like this.
  12. wbm

wbm

SPJ you just another liberal democrat posing as something else.

Last edited: Aug 14, 2019
  13. SPJ

SPJ Gold $$ Contributor

I hear ya D,
    Once these creeps get caught they fall apart like a cheap suit !!:eek:

14. SPJ

SPJ Gold $$ Contributor

Your wrong about that and most likely many other things.

I’m just not foolish enough to believe anything Trump says.

Mike7.62 and 300_whisper like this.
  15. wbm

wbm

What you some kind of mind reading wadi? You know how Trump feels and that someone you don't even know is wrong about "many other things." Do you apply the same judgemental attitude to your own behavior? I don't know whether you are foolish or not but I know a liberal democrat when I hear one.

16. GSS

GSS

Some believe todays actions labeled Red Flag are just one more step in those USA Politicians and Rich that are following Saul A's Plan

Attached Files:

17. SPJ

SPJ Gold $$ Contributor

Well I’m not Liberal and I’m not a Democrat , So that makes you wrong about me now doesn’t it.
    Move on...

18. J.d. Popkes

J.d. Popkes Silver $$ Contributor

Is this still how you feel? You think that as long as nobody physically takes your firearms, it will be business as usual? Do you think legislators could regulate firearms and components to the point where it’s pointless to have one? I really want to hear what you think. I’m very curious to see what people on here think. Because all I hear is “well something needs to be done!” There should be a law saying that it is no longer legal from now on to use/sell/buy/make meth and heroin. Then that problem would be gone and we can all feel very proud. But that’s a terrible example really because if they could do that, it would not take away the right of one single law abiding citizen. I would like to figure out a solution that would actually solve this problem not just a knee jerk reaction. What is the answer?

GSS likes this.
  19. wbm

wbm

Uh huh....liberal is as liberal does...You ever think about how irrational it is when you say you don't believe anything Trump says. you sound exactly like some guy from MSNBC.

20. Dusty Stevens

Dusty Stevens COVFEFE- Thread Derail Crew Gold $$ Contributor

Tell me something that would have prevented any of those mass shootings short of wiping every gun off the face of the earth? Until they can introduce legislation that would have prevented any of these do not introduce ANY more legislation