Help Looking 10/22 Tactical Stock

Discussion in 'Rimfire & Smallbore' started by Papa Charlie, Feb 8, 2018.

1. Papa Charlie

Papa Charlie Silver $$ Contributor

I have a 10/22 that I am modifying to use as an accurate shooter to practice my muscle memory and technique instead of burning out my F-Class barrel. I am looking for a stock that is similar to the XLR Evolution that I have on my FTR rifle. I would like the pistol grip to be of the same type that is used on AR (Replaceable).

IMG_20171126_105718484_HDR.jpg

2. Mark W

Mark W Silver $$ Contributor

USMCDOC, Papa Charlie and ms6852 like this.
  3. Papa Charlie

No I hadn't found that yet. Looks good at first glance, will be checking them out a little more. Thank you.

Saw an old picture of a MDT chassis (LSS 22) but they quit making them. Contacted them and they would be happy to fab one for me. Only they wanted $300. Seems a little steep.

Mark W likes this.
  4. BIGDOGTNT

BIGDOGTNT Gold $$ Contributor

PMACA CHASSIS AND XLR BUTTSTOCK WORK AMAZING. I built one on a Kidd SuperGrade.

5. Papa Charlie

Good to know. The plan is to fit it with the Extreme Butt Stock just like on my F-Class. Debating between the standard Chassis and the long Chassis, either way I think I will add their 5.75" Picatinny rail which I think adds to the length of the built in picatinny rails.
    Planning on a 24.5" heavy bull barrel so think the extra length will help balance of the entire system on the bipod.

6. Topstrap

Topstrap