Gunsmithing services

Discussion in 'Gun Project Questions & Gunsmithing' started by Someoldguy, Jan 11, 2018.

1. Someoldguy

Someoldguy Silver $$ Contributor

Looking for someone to rebarrel a Zastava M85 bolt action currently in .223/5.56 to 300 BLK.
    Barrel threads are M22 x 1.5. I've no need of iron sights, just a sporter weight barrel, threaded, chambered, head spaced and blued. Matte stainless also an option. Finished barrel length 20".

Please PM me with questions and service quotes.

I have decided not to do this myself as my lathe does not have metric gearing, I do not have a 300 BLK reamer, nor do I have a headspace gauge. Ergo, too much outlay for a one-off project.

If this is the wrong place for this post, please advise and I'll delete it and open another in the correct forum.

Thanks for looking.

Last edited: Jan 11, 2018
  2. Someoldguy

Someoldguy Silver $$ Contributor

3. Stan Taylor

Stan Taylor

We fit those metric thread action all the time is the action in question a basis copy of the mini mark x mauser we have a 300 black out reamer thaw company doesn't blue but one of our employees had bluing tanks he will blue the barrel or barreled action contact me at work or give me contact info I can call you.