Group buy bolt fluting/knob installs-Remington bolts/Site donation- pics added

Discussion in 'Main Message Board' started by boltfluter, Jun 17, 2015.

1. boltfluter

boltfluter Gold $$ Contributor

Hi Guys,

The regular price for bolt fluting on Remington bolts is 85.00. I would like to offer this service at 55.00 with 5.00 going to Accurate Shooter for every bolt done. Same for bolt knob installs. Regular price is 95.00 including knob. I would like to offer this at 65.00 with 5.00 going to Accurate Shooter for every bolt done. This would have to be limited to Remington bolts for the moment. Tikka and Savage bolts could be fluted in the Vortex style only for this price. All other service would be offered at 10% off normal pricing. I.E.bolt fluting other brands, barrel fluting, cerakote for bolts, Tikka bolt knob conversions, etc... I would like to run this for at least one month to generate a good donation to the site. Fluting the new Remington bolts will allow them to run much smoother will the reduced bearing surface after fluting. I have included a few of my favorite pics to help promote this. No matter what happens I will personally make another donation to the site. Please feel free to post any questions if something is unclear.

Let the games begin. ;D

Thanks, Guys

Regards, Paul

www.boltfluting.com

Pro-Precision-Rifles LLC
    13525 South Rock Creek Ln.
    Haines, Oregon 97833

208-871-7429

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

TAC-6 fluting w/two tone Vortex knob

[​IMG]

Vortex fluting with coated flutes and Bighorn knob installed.

[​IMG]

Diamond fluting

[​IMG]

A little of everything. ;D

2. ridgeway

ridgeway Silver $$ Contributor

Re: Group buy for bolt fluting and knob installs - Remington bolts/Site donation

Paul...what is the turn around time on one bolt? I have a vintage 40x bolt that needs attention. Price includes shipping?

3. boltfluter

Re: Group buy for bolt fluting and knob installs - Remington bolts/Site donation

Hey Chuck,

At this price point shipping is extra. Sorry. 6.00 w/out insurance and 12.00 w/200.00 insurance. Turn around would be about 1 week at the moment. I will keep a running tally of work done and where the donation is at for the site. Payment in the form of a check or money order needs to be included in the package.

Thanks, Chuck

Paul
    www.boltfluting.com

4. Dusty Stevens

Dusty Stevens COVFEFE- Thread Derail Crew Gold $$ Contributor

Good work paul. Keep it up.

5. JRS

JRS Gold $$ Contributor

Outstanding offer Paul 8)

6. jonbearman

jonbearman I live in new york state,how unfortunate ! Gold $$ Contributor

How do we get the ball rolling as I have one I would love the vortex fluting done sir.

7. Gabe22BR

Gabe22BR Gold $$ Contributor

Does the firing pin need to be sent alone with it?

8. 6fatrat

6fatrat SLING SHOOTER Silver $$ Contributor

PM sent
    Thank you
    Steve Bair

9. boltfluter

Thanks for the kind words guys. Anything we can do for our site is a step in the right direction. If you go to my site www.boltfluting.com there are about 5 or so links that say "click here to place an order". This will pull up a printable pdf order form. Just print and fill out. It is very self explanatory and user friendly. I would be happy to answer any questions that you may have.

Thanks, Paul

10. boltfluter

Gabe,

Either with or without is fine unless you want complete coating as the shroud is coated during this process. Coating is also 10% off during this group buy. Good question thanks Gabe.

Regards, Paul

11. jobhopper66

jobhopper66 Gold $$ Contributor

This is a very first class gesture by bolfluter. His work will certainly add a little bling to any rifle.
    Ray

12. boltfluter

Steve has committed and we are up and running. Thanks Steve for getting the ball rolling. Very cool. 8)

Regards, Paul

www.boltfluting.com

13. timeout

timeout Silver $$ Contributor

I will ship you two bolts tomorrow. I want diamond fluting on the LA bolt and vortex on the SA bolt. Thanks for your kind gesture to the site!

14. dtucker

dtucker Silver $$ Contributor

Paul,
    Can you flute the barrel as the same as the bolt in the picture with the stock with the skulls?

15. Gabe22BR

Gabe22BR Gold $$ Contributor

Well expect to my bolt to show up then, along with the funds.. Lookout vortex here my bolt comes... ;D

Nothing like donating to the site. Every time I buy something, or sell something I donate to the site!!

16. sstkmkrr

sstkmkrr

Paul does great work! I've had him do two Bolts for me in the past. I would like to get in on this group buy as well. I have four new bolts that I would like to have fluted as well and maybe a couple of Barrels. Will not be able to send off till the 26th, as I'm away for now. Just let me know.

Best Regards

Steve Murphy

17. boltfluter

Dan,

Yes I can, and have done quite a few.

Paul

[​IMG]

18. boltfluter

Steve,

No problem. Consider yourself in. Just ship at your convenience. ;)

Regards, Paul

19. boltfluter

Thanks Timeout. I think this will be a win win situation. 8)

Regards, Paul

20. boltfluter

Hey Dan,

Here you go. Your choice as to rate of twist. From mild to wild! ;D

Thanks, Paul

www.boltfluting.com

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]