SELLING Glock Parts Garage Sale

Discussion in 'Tools, Dies, Rests, Reloading Components & Misc' started by cjmill87, Apr 2, 2020.

Trader History (212)
  1. cjmill87

cjmill87 Silver $$ Contributor

Cleaning out the drawers and moving my Glock stuff as I look to consolidate guns and make room for new purchases. Prices posted do not include shipping; I will ship using the cheapest method possible and can provide you an idea of shipping cost if you're interested in an item/s. NOT LOOKING FOR ANY TRADES, THANK YOU. These items are for sale on other forums so the first posted "I'll take..." has priority. Payment via PayPal (FF or add fee), USPS money order, or personal check with holding period. Please message or email me at cjmill87@yahoo.com if you have any questions or would like any more photos of specific items.

1. Glock 17 Gen 4 Custom Slide - $250. Slide is brand new, never assembled or fired. Purchased from Brownells and immediately sent to Jagerwerks to have the front window cut as well as the Leupold DeltaPoint Pro optic cut and refinished in Black Melonite.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. SOLD

3. Victory First Glock 17 9mm Barrel - $90 each. I have 2 of these brand new in packaging barrels with the following specs: Fits Gen 1-4 (not 5), 416R SS, 1-10" Twist, Black Nitrided, Non-Threaded.

[​IMG]

4. SOLD

5. Carver Custom Scope Mount Bases - $15 each. I have 2 of these bases for the Delta Point Pro optic (with optic screws), they will fit any model of Carver Scope Mount.

[​IMG]

6. SOLD

7. Glock 17 Gen 3 Trigger Bar - $3. Trigger shoe is non-functional but if you remove it you'll have a fully polished Glock 17 Gen 3 trigger bar to add an aftermarket trigger shoe.

[​IMG]

8. SOLD

9. Glock Hard Plastic Pistol Case - $5. I have 4 of these, just the case included.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Apr 7, 2020
  2. cjmill87

cjmill87 Silver $$ Contributor

Bump, open to respectful offers