GDEALER Digital Pocket Kitchen Scale 0.001oz/0.01g at Amazon

Discussion in 'Gear Talk: What to Buy? and Gear Evaluations' started by nmkid, Sep 6, 2018.

1. nmkid

nmkid Gold $$ Contributor

Somewhere?? I saw a post on this small scale. It was $11 and change when I got it last week. Now it's $12 and change. LOL. Anyway, got the scale, fired it up and...I weighed 10 different loads from my Chargemaster and Redding beam scale against the little guy. The small scale weighed each charge the exact same weight as the beam and the Chargemaster! Weighed 5 different scale weights on the little guy and it displayed the correct weight again!. WTH. This thing only cost $11. I don't know about long term reliability but, I'll use it to confirm my Chargemaster loads.

SPJ likes this.
  2. #40Fan

#40Fan

I have a couple small and cheap scales too. After getting the FX120i, I was really surprised how accurate they are. They aren't sensitive enough to trickle into, but if you lifted the scale, added a kernel and sat the scale back down, it would register it.

3. mr45man

mr45man Gold $$ Contributor

Darn, just when I was getting ready to sell my shelf full of a hundred and $150 scales.
    Nobody's going to want them when you can get a $12 scale at does the same thing.

4. perry42

perry42 Silver $$ Contributor

Where did you order the scale from? D--m I should have read the header of yourpost

perry42