SELLING FS: LV Kelbly Panda RB/LP/RE (price drop)

Discussion in 'Guns, Actions, Stocks, & Barrels' started by la-shooter, Sep 17, 2019.

Trader History (243)
  1. la-shooter

la-shooter Silver $$ Contributor

Hello all, I have a LV benchrest rifle I am selling to help out a former benchrest shooter’s widow. Her husband shot competitively for several years and helped me as much as he could when I started out. He shot this rifle a lot so it shows wear and I tried to photo as best I could to show the worst parts. I have not shot this rifle but I took the barrel off and cleaned the action up a bit. I have take off barrels I can sell with the rifle but have never had any interest here for them. If you do need a fireform or practice barrel let me know and we can work something out. I can take paypal F&F or you cover the fees. Money orders from folks with no trades and I'll take a check from members in good standing. Please post I'll take it here then follow with a PM. Thanks in advance!

Kelbly LV Panda RB/LP/RE “ TG-Static ejector” & PPC bolt face. The bolt was recently sent off for repairs to the handle. It was re-attached and coated by them. Looks good but isn’t polished like the action. Also noticed a little more slack/clearance than normal when the bolt was pulled all the way back in the action. Guess the aluminum sleeve has worn a little over the years. Pretty sure it has a Meredith stock still looks really good! Charcoal color with glitter flake. 2oz. Jewel trigger. $1,600 shipped.

Attached Files:

Last edited: Oct 15, 2019 at 9:09 AM
  2. la-shooter

one more

Attached Files:

3. la-shooter

4. HFV

HFV Silver $$ Contributor

I think your stock is Kelbly BR,,, I've had about ten of them,, unless Tom Meridith mad a different pattern I wasn't aware of.. Just an idiot's 2 cents

5. la-shooter

Ok, I sure appreciate the info! Now that I think of it I do think the meridith BR had a round bottom buttstock? I’m sure you are correct. Just hadn’t seen a kelbly that had the fiberglass pattern show thru the finish before.