SELLING FS: HV Grizzly RB/LP PPC boltface (price drop)

Discussion in 'Guns, Actions, Stocks, & Barrels' started by la-shooter, Sep 17, 2019.

Trader History (243)
  1. la-shooter

la-shooter Silver $$ Contributor

Hello all, I have another rifle here same story different gun! HV benchrest rifle I am selling to help out a former benchrest shooter’s widow. Her husband shot competitively for several years and helped me as much as he could when I started out. He shot this rifle a lot so it shows wear and I tried to photo as best I could to show the worst parts. I have not shot this rifle but I took the barrel off and cleaned the action up a bit. I have take off barrels I can sell with the rifle but have never had any interest here for them. If you do need a fireform or practice barrel let me know and we can work something out. I can take paypal F&F or you cover the fees. Money orders from folks with no trades and I'll take a check from members in good standing. Please post I'll take it here then follow with a PM. Thanks in advance!

Kelbly HV Grizzly RB/LP w/Spring ejector & PPC boltface. 2oz. Jewel trigger. Noticed the bolt shroud has some wear on it, tried to show it in the pics. Don't know the stock maker, has quite a few handling marks. Has a weight inserted in the rear of the stock but it isn't the custom type set up that is common to most BR rifles for switching barrels. $1,500 shipped.

Attached Files:

Last edited: Oct 15, 2019 at 9:07 AM
    Dave Sog likes this.
  2. la-shooter

more pics

Attached Files:

3. la-shooter