• This Forum is for adults 18 years of age or over. By continuing to use this Forum you are confirming that you are 18 or older. No content shall be viewed by any person under 18 in California.
Grafs.com Shooting Products
Bruno Shooters Supply
BulletCentral.com
EuroOptic.com Scopes, Rifles, Accessories
Midsouth Shooters

Feed'um what they like..

I had a plain jane factory stainless one that I shouldn't have got rid of. 24.0gr of IMR 4064 under a 55gr Vmax would shoot an inch group all day long with an el cheapo Bushnell on it. I killed quite a few coyotes with it and was perfect for just riding around in the truck.

Good shooting...I'm waiting on mine to come back from accuracy systems. I had a barrel stabilizer on it for
a bunch of years and it would shoot just over MOA ...but when groups opened up I decided to get it to shoot
or get rid of it. Can't hardly wait to get it back as they guaranty under MOA groups with factory ammo.:)
I really like the mini action too. Nice looking rifle you have there!!!

It was massaged by Accuracy Systems Inc. a while back. Trigger, bedding, adjustable gas block and stabilizer. It is the original pencil barrel just stretched like a Dan Wesson.

Midsouth Shooters
Grafs.com Shooting Products
BulletCentral.com
Brownells Discount Code
Bruno Shooters Supply
EuroOptic.com Scopes, Rifles, Accessories

Upgrades & Donations

This Forum's expenses are primarily paid by the generous contributions of members. You can upgrade your Forum membership in seconds with PayPal. Gold and Silver members get unlimited FREE classifieds for one year. Gold members can upload custom avatars.

Click Upgrade Membership Button ABOVE to get Gold or Silver Status.

You can also donate any amount, large or small, with the button below. Include your Forum Name in the PayPal Notes field.

To DONATE by CHECK, or make a recurring donation, CLICK HERE to learn how.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rhandorf