SOLD Farley 6PPC BR Rifle Leonard Stock 10 Barrels Price Reduced Again

Discussion in 'Guns, Actions, Stocks, & Barrels' started by cruisor, Aug 3, 2019.

Trader History (26)
  1. cruisor

cruisor

This rifle is in excellent condition and ready to compete. 6mm PPC with .262 neck. Right Bolt Left Port Right Eject. No rings or bases come with the rifle. I have several barrels that came with the rifle when I bought it and I'd love to send those with the rifle as well. Also will come with a Bukys Barrel Tuner and two threaded barrels. I gave this a try yesterday and it does tune the rifle. I didn't stay with it as I was as not in the tuner mood right then!! Jewell Trigger of course. This rifle is a really great looking and performing piece of equipment and will serve you well. Price is 1950.00 and I'm open to offers. I 've reduced the rifle by 450 as I did get any response. I'm also open to offers as well. As for trades I'm wanting a Ruger pistol Mark II, II, or IV and not the 22/45 model. I forgot to mentions there are 10 very low round count Kreiger barrels that will be included with the rifle.

Please contact me at: cruisor at msn.com

Attached Files:

Last edited: Aug 8, 2019
  2. cruisor

cruisor

New price and possible trade.

3. cruisor

cruisor

There will be 10 barrels included with the rifle. Forgot to put that in the add.

4. mr.big

mr.big

Nice rifle...

5. cruisor

cruisor

Thank you mr.big I appreciate the compliment.

Lee

6. cruisor

cruisor

Price dropped once more.

7. cruisor

cruisor

Thanks for all those that were interested in this rifle. It sold this evening to a very nice gentleman.

Thanks,

Lee

8. group therapy

group therapy Gold $$ Contributor

congrats on the sale sir:)