Evironmentalism kills wildlife

Discussion in 'Varminter & Hunting Forum' started by bluealtered, Nov 2, 2019.

1. PRR1957

PRR1957

It has become evident that the state’s and Federal government’s only appoint and hire the dimest witted of are population to makes decisions and manage and enforce are lands.

The movie “Idiocracy” comes to mind.

rr2030 and GotRDid like this.
  2. sw282

sw282

l remember when Lorne Green from BONANZA used to advertise Alpo dog food. ''Made from 100% US govt lnspected horse meat". Most of it came from NON-NATIVE wild horses that do so much damage to western land. Seems the ''experts'' started all this ''Save the wild horse'' and adopt a horse to save a true destructive pest who had no natural predators to keep their numbers in check. I think that's when dog food got so expensive :-(.. Expert historians were saying they had been here 500 years.. Put that in perspective. lf man arrived in North America last week, then the wild horse got here 15 minutes ago.

GotRDid and Bocephus like this.
  3. bluealtered

bluealtered Silver $$ Contributor

If you would like to know how we started down this road to disaster type these in, they are just a few of many things that got us here.

1-Re-inventing the united states forest service:

2- Introduction -ecological sub-regions of the united states

3- Forest service employees for environmental ethics

There are many more but these will show you some of how this started and where we are going.

GotRDid likes this.
  4. Park ranger

Park ranger

Being a .gov employee in natural resources management my gut reaction is to take offense to this, then I think about it for a moment and I’m like, yeah.

BTW, it is “our”, not “are”.

MrMajestic and rr2030 like this.
  5. Sieg

Sieg

"that were taught this stupidity in college"
    Fact and the first place to start correcting the idiotic problem.