SELLING DR. Greenlaw front rest with Caldwell base

Discussion in 'Tools, Dies, Rests, Reloading Components & Misc' started by Cowtownup, Apr 20, 2017.

Trader History (0)
  1. Cowtownup

Cowtownup Site $$ Contributor

I just switched to a SEB mini front rest and would like to sell this DR Greenlaw front rest. It has served me well in F-class last year and it makes for a very stable front rest to shoot off of. It is adjustable for different size stocks and also has an adjustable windage knob that you see in the pics. I bought a Caldwell Rock rest to use as a base and will include everything it came with as well. (Except for the box for shipping reasons) I bought some threaded rod and made some longer feet for it and bought some nice knobs to aid in adjusting the rest for uneven firing line situations in F-Class. They work well and the orginal legs will be included also. If you have any questions, don't hesitate to ask.

$250 shipped (US)

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. Shynloco

Shynloco You can lead a horse to water, but ........ Site $$ Contributor

For what its worth, that's a terrific deal for someone who likes to shoot Benchrest style, but isn't into serious competition. Dan Greenlaw's Windage Tops are very well made and adjustable in many ways. You can even buy windage top bags with Superslick material on them from Protektor who makes them specifically for Dan's Windage tops. I have three of Dan's Windage Tops I use on two rests (one a one-Piece Pappas) and the others are used on one of Dan's solid one piece base. In short, $250 buck for the posted set-up will save you a ton of money and is well worth the buy.

Alex

USMCDOC and johnmyers like this.
  3. Fotheringill

Fotheringill

I have the same set up. It sure works for me and this is a good price.

4. Cowtownup

Thanks for the comments...

Ttt

5. Cowtownup

6. USMCDOC

USMCDOC

Yeeup.. that is a great price.. i have one of them too!