Discount for Accurate Shooter forum members and Mil/LE

Discussion in 'Commercial Sales by Paid Sponsors' started by SeanPayton, Oct 5, 2017.

1. SeanPayton

SeanPayton

Here at Sport Optics we honor the Vortex 40% off MSRP discount to all active Police, Military, Veterans, Firefighters, and EMS! If you don't qualify, I will still give you a discount of 10% off anything that isn't already on sale. We have a few sales going on right now.
    Message me for more information, or call me to order! My name is Sean. Ask for me and mention that you saw my ad and I will take care of you.
    We also carry many other brands such as Nightforce, Swarovski, Zeiss, Leica, Trijicon, Aimpoint, Kahles, and many others!

800-720-9625

Vortex-Banner.jpg

2. geraldgee

geraldgee Gold $$ Contributor

I emailed and got the discount and superb customer service. Thank you!

Gerald

3. hogpatrol

hogpatrol Gold $$ Contributor

I'm going to give the benefit of the doubt and assume the "paid sponsor" avatar is just missing.

4. IdahoSharpshooter

IdahoSharpshooter Gold $$ Contributor

Sean,

I have the 2017 Vortex catalog here in front of me. On page 35 it has a blurb for the Vortex "Ultimate Optics Guide to Rifle Shooting" book.
    Do you have these in stock, and how many yankee dollars are they, shipped?

thanks,

Rich

5. EWaugh

EWaugh Silver $$ Contributor

Sean, I may be interested in the Golden Eagle. When will be a good time to call you?

6. SeanPayton

SeanPayton

I am just a dealer so I don't have any catalogs, but if you call Vortex at 800-423-0048 I bet they would be happy to send you one.

7. SeanPayton

SeanPayton

Apologies for the late reply, but you can call me anytime Monday-Saturday 9-6pm Central time. My email is sean@sportoptics.com

8. SeanPayton

SeanPayton

Yes sir I am a paid sponsor. I need to get that avatar

9. Shynloco

Shynloco You can lead a horse to water, but ........ Silver $$ Contributor

Sean,
    Would you clarify if your discount applies ONLY to active personnel in those fields of endeavor. In other words, does that 40% discount apply to RETIRED or former personnel in those fields of endeavor as well or do those folks only get a 10% discount? Thx.

Alex

Someoldguy likes this.
  10. SeanPayton

SeanPayton

This program is for active and veterans. Retired members would qualify

11. jr600yd

jr600yd

Hey guys, I just bought a Vortex scope from Sport Optics. Great guys to deal with and yes they do give the discount. Ordered it on a Monday and received it on Thursday I'll be doing more business with Sean and Sport Optics in the future.