Delta Stryker HD 5-50x56...

Discussion in 'Scopes, Optics, LRFs, Spotters, BoreScopes' started by Ledd Slinger, Jun 9, 2018.

1. Ledd Slinger

Ledd Slinger Gold $$ Contributor

Not a ton of reviews out there, but Ive read and heard nothing but good things about the Delta 5-50x56. Tired of not being able to touch one myself so I ordered one. $1725 shipped through Optics-trade.eu cuz they had them in stock. They sell at other places for around $1900-$2200 +/-.

I believe the new Trijicon 5-50x56 "may" be the same scope in different clothing all made by the same high end Japanese manufacturer.

Will post my own thoughts when I get done testing the optic, but any additional input on them is appreciated.

walker2713, holstil, dmoran and 3 others like this.
  2. 370bc

370bc Silver $$ Contributor

Richard Utting/SharpshootingUK did a nice review of this brand of scope. Seemed like it would of been hard to get. Im looking forward to your reviews. Thx!

3. Willow

Willow

Ilya Koshkin has one for testing at the moment. I think it might be the 5-30x56. He's dropped several comments indicating it's a very good scope for the money.

Ledd Slinger likes this.
  4. Ledd Slinger

Yeah it was hell finding somewhere that had them in stock and able to ship to the US. I believe "Mystic Precision" is the only dealer that can get them but I think he's Canadian. I know its easy to get things from Canada into the US, but Optics-trade.eu had them in stock for a lot better deal and 14 day no questions asked return policy. Never ordered from this company before tho. Hope I don't have any issues with shipping from a European dealer. I've ordered other scopes from outside the US before so hoping everything goes as well as it has for me in the past.

Last edited: Jun 10, 2018
    SageRatSafaris and 370bc like this.
  5. slugger3

slugger3

Very interested in your review! ...
    Please keep us posted as to the shipping time and customer service as well.
    Thanks

Ledd Slinger likes this.
  6. Willow

Willow

Optics Trade are fine, ordered from them previously and no issue with shipping to Australia. Just had to cop the 10% gst when it arrived.

SageRatSafaris and Ledd Slinger like this.
  7. mudduck

mudduck

following

8. micmac

micmac

Optics trade is definetly 5 star in both service and pricing .

Delta new HD scopes seem to be great bang for the buck.

Ledd Slinger likes this.
  9. Ledd Slinger

They've already shipped the scope on Monday morning, the 11th. I paid an extra $10 for the UPS shipping. Tracking estimates delivery on the Wednesday 13th...I will shit a brick if it makes it from Slovenia, EU to Montana, USA in 3 days! Lol. I suppose it's possible. Definitely will be a repeat customer if their shipping is really that fast. I would be absolutely thrilled even if it took 7 days. Just have to see.

Rustytigwire likes this.
  10. micmac

micmac

Indeed that seems like lighting fast shipping, typicaly when i order stuff rom US it takes 14 days , but when i ship to US with UPS its realy 3 days

11. Willow

Willow

DHL and FedEx do similar shipping as far as speed goes. DHL have a guaranteed 3 day delivery policy, and their strike rate is over 97%.

12. JRS

JRS Gold $$ Contributor

The warranty isn't great, and where do you have to send them for repair?

13. Ledd Slinger

Well according to my tracking it looks like it might make it in 3 days. Be damn close if it doesnt. That's amazing! :D

Screenshot_2018-06-13-18-22-27.png

Screenshot_2018-06-13-18-22-39.png

14. slugger3

slugger3

15. Ledd Slinger

Well it's at my house. Wife confirmed she received it today. Really did make it in 3 days. Amazing! I'm flying from overseas today and will be home Friday afternoon. Excited to see what this scope can do :)

dmoran, slugger3 and Rogmay like this.
  16. Alex Wheeler

Alex Wheeler Gold $$ Contributor

I'll bet it can resolve things and give an aiming point as well. :D

Raythemanroe likes this.
  17. Ledd Slinger

I sure hope so ;)

With 100 MOA of elevation, zero stop, 10X mag range and a good reticle, I'm sure I'll like the Delta. They definitely put together a complete LR shooting package when they thought up the design.

18. Alex Wheeler

Alex Wheeler Gold $$ Contributor

What do they weigh? We need something light with good features for hunting rifles. Theres nothing out there.

19. jsthntn247

jsthntn247 Silver $$ Contributor

They are heavy as a brick. March is the only one making a light weight, high mag scope.

20. JRS

JRS Gold $$ Contributor

Looks like roughly 2.5 pounds.