Dead zero wavier , save some time

Discussion in 'Competition Forum (All Calibers)' started by ttfreestyle, Mar 26, 2019.

1. ttfreestyle

ttfreestyle Gold $$ Contributor

89117567-FEF4-4C90-9D16-A474A7B961E0.jpeg Hey guys if your planning on shooting dead zero go to their web site and fill out the short wavier online so ya won’t have to do it at the range. Just a FYI. Thanks, hope to be shooting matches in May!

dmoran likes this.
  2. Stan Taylor

Stan Taylor Gold $$ Contributor

What is the waiver all about.

3. ttfreestyle

Probably be best if you went there and read it first hand so no speculation or misinterpretation gets passed on. Thanks

4. Ga. Dawg

Ga. Dawg Gold $$ Contributor

Great idea Troy, Thanks

Mike

5. Stan Taylor

Stan Taylor Gold $$ Contributor

You guys will probably be able to get some work done now that spring has sprung good luck on y'alls completions of the range I here them boys getting anxious to shoot.I went back on your website an attempted to do that waiver form I would be better off doing it at a match if we can get to one thanks though.

Last edited: Mar 27, 2019
  6. Damfino

Damfino Gold $$ Contributor

Sooo, yesterday after months of nagging me, my good friend and shooting buddy of 37 years convinced me to go to this mythical place near Spencer, TN. We are from Alabama and shoot mostly F-Class out of the AEDC facility in Tullahoma. Now I have heard and read some of the reports on the status and progress of DeadZero and tales of its capability and scoffed that (1) it wouldn't ever happen or (2) it wouldn't live up to expectations. But, as an F-Class shooter I was interested in seeing how the the 1,000 yard range looked. We went to look around and to shoot sporting clays. I've never shot sporting clays, but my friend was driving, paying for everything, providing his shotgun, ammo, and buying lunch, I reluctantly agreed. Big mistake, now I discover I need my own damn shotgun for sporting clays.

Not only did I discover that sporting clays is a lot of fun, but this place is everything I've heard and much, much more. As everyone knows, the 1,000 yard range is still under construction, but even in its current state, it is elegantly laid out, very safe looking, and faces very close to true north, if not exactly true north. Also, according to my phone it was at over 1,800 feet in elevation. Work was ongoing and it is an epic effort. I can't begin to guess the resources that have been committed to this facility. The facility was preparing for a big time pistol event that looked to be meticulously organized and very well thought out. The attention to detail in the sporting clays areas, the pistol areas, and the rifle range was staggering. Seeing the rifle range, it is clear that it will happen, it will be very well done, and like the entire facility a tremendous asset for the shooting community. Very impressive.

thumbnail_IMG_3564.jpg thumbnail_IMG_3576.jpg

dmoran likes this.
  7. ttfreestyle

Don’t go shoot their steel setup with pistols or you will decide you need another pistol too;). It’s gonna be a super facility, I consider myself lucky it’s 30 mins away from home for me.

dmoran likes this.
  8. nso123

nso123 Silver $$ Contributor

It is a seriously nice facility. I can't wait to see the big range finished up.