SELLING Cz 452 lilja

Discussion in 'Guns, Actions, Stocks, & Barrels' started by Cory porter, Oct 14, 2018.

Trader History (80)
  1. Cory porter

Cory porter Silver $$ Contributor

I purchased this a few months ago with intention to shoot rim fire matches, but I am going to stick with centerfire. So this needs to go, cz 452 with lilja barrel and don stitch stock. 2 1/4 forend. Not sure on trigger but it is fantastic. Just a few oz pull and very clean. There is a minor crack in the stock by the bolt handle which has been repaired. Gun shows signs of use but over all looks good. Comes with scope rings and weaver t36

$1150 shipped or trade for a custom 6br something to shoot 68-80g bullets. Will add cash

Attached Files:

2. Hammer47

Hammer47 I suffer fools poorly. Silver $$ Contributor

Have a custom Kelbly action, Kreiger 8 twist 6br barrel, Kelbly bendhrest stock, 2 oz trigger available for trade but the difference would be considerable. Since we are both in Ohio there would be no federal paperwork, at least that is a plus.

3. linekin

linekin Gold $$ Contributor

Cory bought the rifle from me a few months back. It is an early IR50 sporter that made weight (7.5lbs) with a 4x12AO Leupold. This rifle will be competitive!
    Keith

4. oldmanwin

oldmanwin

gtl1946 likes this.
  5. oldmanwin

oldmanwin

I have a panda with 308 boltface 6ppc benchrest rifle rblp loves 68 gr. bullets.