SELLING Colt Woodsman series 1

Discussion in 'Guns, Actions, Stocks, & Barrels' started by ChuckMiller, Nov 7, 2017.

Trader History (42)
  1. ChuckMiller

ChuckMiller Silver $$ Contributor

Colt Woodsman series 1, 22lr pistol. This was a pistol I bought from an individual that had the barrel cut down to 3.75". It was originally a 4.5" Sporter that had a belled muzzle, said he couldn't hit a bucket at 20ft. He paid a gunsmith to trim it 3/4", re-install the front sight and re-crown. It was in the white when I bought it, sent it to Dan Wesson and they did a matte blue with instructions not to mess with the roll marks, they are nice and crisp. Original magazine and grips which are a little rough but easily replaced. Gun functions well, serial number 70,XXX. Price is 375.00 shipped, 350.00 FTF in the DFW area, paypal cash or certified funds. Make sure your FFL will accept from an individual.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. BOLTED

BOLTED Silver $$ Contributor

Excellent gun! My neighbor shot a hole in the floor while cleaning his, and his wife made him give it to me. I shot what seemed like a zillion rounds through it and I cant remember cleaning it but about twice. It was an excellent pistol, and very accurate. Gave it to my wife, and she left with it. I miss the gun.

Good luck with the sale!!

nakneker and Snuggie like this.
  3. ChuckMiller

I've used it as a carry gun when hunting, very handy.

4. ChuckMiller

bump

no pits or damage to the metal on this pistol and grips are easy and cheap to find.

5. ChuckMiller