FORUM NOTICE Classifieds Post Limits & Upgrades

Discussion in 'Guns, Actions, Stocks, & Barrels' started by Forum Boss, Jun 4, 2017.

Trader History (3)
  1. Dos XX

Dos XX Russell Myers Gold $$ Contributor

In the title block, on the left side, it says "No Prefix". That is a drop down menu with the options.

2. rkittine

rkittine Gold $$ Contributor

Thanks, When you hit Edit it does not allow you to change the title. So now that I have this posted is there a way I can get back into the title and correct it?

Thanks, Bob

3. hogpatrol

hogpatrol Gold $$ Contributor

Above your post, upper right, "thread tools", select Edit Title.

4. rkittine

rkittine Gold $$ Contributor

Success - Thanks

5. urbanrifleman

urbanrifleman Silver $$ Contributor

Well I haven't posted 6 posts as far as I remember, although I cannot find a post history in my account, and now I can't post. I did have the same sell post crash about four times.

Last edited: Aug 21, 2017
  6. urbanrifleman

urbanrifleman Silver $$ Contributor

How do you add the button to the title??

7. ChuckMiller

ChuckMiller Silver $$ Contributor

OK, paid by Paypal, my profile shows Silver, still can't post in classifieds. How long?

8. hogpatrol

hogpatrol Gold $$ Contributor

You forgot to enter the secret word in the paypal note to payee box, CREEDMOOR. :D

9. Jay Christopherson

Jay Christopherson it's turtles, all the way down Administrator

Chuck, the permission change is immediate. The fact that the banner shows up means that you are immediately enabled for unlimited posts in the classifieds. It is possible that your browser is caching though, so you might want to close out any browser windows, etc, etc... and log back in.

10. ChuckMiller

Everything seems pretty straight forward but when I go to create Ad I get this big sucuri "WEBSITE FIREWALL" banner. I close it I'm back to my ad but if I try to post it its right back up. I purposely left off the pics thinking that was it. It won't let me preview the ad either. Here's a pic I just took of the banner that pops up. Tried to open up a support ticket, it didn't even recognize the email I use on this site....

Attached Files:

Last edited: Aug 22, 2017
  11. jimmymac

jimmymac Silver $$ Contributor

Maybe try clearing your browsing history, cookies, then give it another go.

12. ChuckMiller

Ok, cleaned everything off, here is the ad I'm trying to post, I keep getting this sucuri website firewall banner.

This is a Sako L469 Chambered in 300 BO.

This is the first sentence of the ad, this I can post. The rest of the ad in it's entirety and I get this banner. Is there a length restriction?

13. ChuckMiller

Well, not sure why but it would not accept a paragraph I had written on Word. Before I could compose my ad on word, copy and paste it, not so now. Thought it was the links to pics but took those off and I still got the Banner of red! I got my ad on but none of the description and details. Also, not sure where this drop and drag window is, doesn't show up and I have to upload pic at a time. It is easier than toggling back and forth from a pic hosting site. I see you can still post a link from a site

[​IMG]