Chiefs vs Patriots

Discussion in 'Varminter & Hunting Forum' started by Barlow, Sep 8, 2017.

1. Barlow

Barlow Silver $$ Contributor

Looks like KC was on the Hunt last night. Barlow

2. Geronimo Jim

Geronimo Jim Gold $$ Contributor

Before the game, they were talking about the Pats going 16 and 0.

TheOtherZilla and jimmymac like this.
  3. jimmymac

jimmymac Silver $$ Contributor

So much for that!

4. Cowtownup

Cowtownup Silver $$ Contributor

I forgot to make a pick in a pick"em league that I'm in, but somehow I'm still tied with everybody... LOL... They all picked the Pats...

5. KMart

KMart Gold $$ Contributor

Broadcasters being broadcasters, they sure jumped on the rookie when he fumbled on his first play.
    I wonder how they like their Crow cooked.

6. TheOtherZilla

TheOtherZilla

As of today the Pats have the worst record in the NFL.. Pats were too cocky IMO..

7. KMart

KMart Gold $$ Contributor

Would like to see that hold for the season. But I'm not going to bet the bank on it.

8. Mozella

Mozella

The NFL can regulate (and enforce) how players wear their socks yet the NFL doesn't object to them showing disrespect to America? They won't catch me watching football anytime soon.

9. chkunz

chkunz

I really enjoy football but I am done with the NFL for allowing players to show disrespect as part of the game. If they want to do that on their own time they have that right but not as a paid professional and part of the game.

10. Shynloco

Shynloco You can lead a horse to water, but ........ Silver $$ Contributor

Have to disagree with that. This years Patriots team doesn't have the personnel they did last year. Heck they started some guys on defense last night that had only been on the team for 2 days and their Linebackers SUCK right now. Looks like rebuilding affects any NFL Teams and the Pats sure proved that last night. Even Belicheck can't make Filet out of Dog Food. The next few games ought to tell us if the Pats have any realistic hope pf making it to the Supper Bowl or even win their division this years. And lets face it, so long as the Cleveland Browns are in the NFL, they will continue to lock up last place as usual.

Alex

11. K22

K22

Being a Steeler Fan I enjoyed it. :) since the Steelers can't seem to beat the Pats. :(

Now I know how the Houston Oilers fans felt in the 70's when they couldn't beat the Steelers.

CaptainMal likes this.
  12. TheOtherZilla

TheOtherZilla

Still until another game is played they will be in the cellar.. by themselves.. And yes they sucked.. Even Gronk had butter fingers. Does my heart good.

13. IdahoSharpshooter

IdahoSharpshooter Gold $$ Contributor

14. R.Morehouse

R.Morehouse Gold $$ Contributor

Go Steelers !!!!!!................:cool:

outasite`08 and jimmymac like this.
  15. outasite`08

outasite`08

Any day the Pats lose is a good day.The deal with taking a knee,might be cured if the NFL would encourage the TV networks to not show the protests.I think with most problems in our country,the media keeps the stink stirred.Quit showing these clowns and they lose their free show.

KMart likes this.
  16. jimmymac

jimmymac Silver $$ Contributor

I think they should play the anthem right before the teams take the field so those clowns don't have a chance to piss in my Wheaties.

17. brians356

brians356 Gold $$ Contributor

As long as Kaepernick goes without a job, that's a small victory. Never thought I'd feel solidarity with NFL owners. But I wonder how long they can resist the media and corporate pressure. ESPN should rename themselves EBLM. And you should hear the sanctimonious driveling on the SF sports channel. They wanted his head when the 49ers almost went winless, but now that he's gone, he's a martyr.
    -

18. ebb

ebb

A google search claims Tom Brady is worth 180 million. With 180 mil in the bank and Gisele at home what is the motivation to play ball?

19. brians356

brians356 Gold $$ Contributor

"Medals, Boris! Ve get medals!"

(Hat tip to Woody Allen.)
    -

jimmymac likes this.
  20. Tim s

Tim s

0&1 for Mr. Bunchen, best start to a season one could hope for.....Cheatin Patriots.