Chacon Custom Creation

Discussion in 'Rimfire & Smallbore' started by MrsShootingThing, Jan 28, 2018.

1. MrsShootingThing

MrsShootingThing Silver $$ Contributor

This Zebra is arriving in Dallas tomorrow
    This piece of art has a J n Ls tuner 4 G Ratchet Barrel a 2500 xs action Jewels trigger and a zebra wood stock
    I had a customer ask me what J n Ls on my tuner means well it is Joe n Lisa . Anyway check this beauty out

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

NorCalMikie likes this.
  2. MrsShootingThing

MrsShootingThing Silver $$ Contributor

This one goes to home to Oregon she is awesome and just a little heads up these stocks will be available for the 2500 , 10X and the turbo receiver very soon at a very reasonable price all you will have to do is add pillars and bed.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

seymour fish and NorCalMikie like this.
  3. R.Morehouse

R.Morehouse Gold $$ Contributor

GREAT looking builds. I saw in the 2nd. post you listed a JNL PRX Tuner tuned to the 9th Harmonic. Could someone please take a moment and explain to me what that means?.......I have a few tuners for center fire that seem pretty strait forward to use. Is this a rim fire thing?.........Thanks

4. hi2utoo

hi2utoo

Sir, I suggest you give Joe Chacon a call, he’s the designer and seller of the PRX Tuner. Joe’s a full time gunsmith and I know would be more than happy to discuss the theory behind the tuning process.
    Joe Chacon 830-796-0815

5. j2hoskins

j2hoskins

Everything you wanted to know can be found here. Some use it, some don't. Only way to know is try it.
    https://www.rimfirecentral.com/forums/showthread.php?t=544427

6. R.Morehouse

R.Morehouse Gold $$ Contributor

Man that was quite an answer. I just kind of click mine through the #'s playing at the range with the load and as i go around 1 number at a time i can watch the groups getting larger then smaller then larger again and on it will go around & around. I find the article interesting no doubt and see that it could be a valuable tool to those that don't have the option to load your own ammo. Glad i can keep it a bit less grey matter engaging...........Thanks for the very complete answer to my question.

Best Regards
    Rick