CFS Blueprinted Action Sale

Discussion in 'Commercial Sales by Paid Sponsors' started by Don-F, Feb 24, 2017.

1. Don-F

Don-F

CFS Blueprinted Actions Sale with PTG Bolt Starting at $380 RH and $399LH. Limited to stock on hand. Choice of bolt face, fluted or unfluted, & trigger, but no other choices for extractor style or accessory styles or color.
    • Raceway is opened using a PTG guided raceway reamer
    • A PTG Remington Gen II receiver reamer is used to put I.D to proper diameter and to centerline, true receiver lugs, and make receiver lugs and action face parallel.
    • A PTG piloted tap mandrel is used to chase the threads making them more true to center line.
    • A PTG one piece bolt is fitted to the action, and the face of the bolt is trued while in the action.
    • Bolt comes assembled with firing pin assembly, ejector, and appropriate extractor.

http://pacifictoolandgauge.com/606-cfs-action-sale

UTshooter likes this.
  2. ben lurkin

ben lurkin

Pm sent with inquiry.

3. boltfluter

boltfluter Gold $$ Contributor

Don,

So, the threads must be tapped oversize correct? What size are the final thread dimensions?

Paul

4. brianc74

brianc74

When are these available?
    And if available now. What bolt face and length of action is available for immediate sale and ship?

Brian

5. thekriebles

thekriebles Silver $$ Contributor

Last edited: Apr 27, 2017
  6. IdahoSharpshooter

IdahoSharpshooter Gold $$ Contributor

clicking on the link; it says the sale is closed. You have to click on home, then click on actions, then scroll down to find the one you want and click on it.

7. thekriebles

thekriebles Silver $$ Contributor

Thanks Rich. I edited my post.

8. hoz53

hoz53 Gold $$ Contributor

I dont think any of them was available for immediate shipment even though they were advertised as "limited to stock on hand". I ordered one feb 27 and I havent seen it yet.

9. group therapy

group therapy Silver $$ Contributor

i have talked to them and they made it sound like the wait time is about 1 month. am ordering one tomorrow and will post the process and maybe some light. great deal though will make a great build hopefully.

10. group therapy

group therapy Silver $$ Contributor

btw, has anyone bought one of these, if so what was the experience and product like. trued or not, read both ways are what they are shipping. thanks.

11. hoz53

I ordered one Feb 27 as soon as I heard about the sale. Was supposed to be "limited to stock on hand" so I thought there was a good chance it would ship quickly. havent seen the action yet (2 months) They have charged me for it though.

12. Richard Jones

Richard Jones just glad to be here Gold $$ Contributor

Any correspondence from them as to anything?

13. hoz53

No I have contacted them several times and contacted Don on here. He has just left the company but told me two weeks ago they were filling orders for the action placed middle of Feb.

14. jsthntn247

jsthntn247 Silver $$ Contributor

There is a thread on another section here about these. Dave Kiff responded.

15. hoz53

Got my action end of May. Took right at 90 days. Hard to beat for the money. i saw that other thread today to. Thanks