California Tax $$ at Work

Discussion in 'Main Message Board' started by jaclthr, Sep 11, 2017.

1. NorCalMikie

NorCalMikie Gold $$ Contributor

A large portion of the Mexicans in California arn't legal so they can't vote anyway??? Or can they?o_O

2. gstaylorg

gstaylorg Silver $$ Contributor

Answer: Sub-zero
    Question: What is the average I.Q. of the voters in California that support liberal politicians? ;)

Last edited: Sep 13, 2017
    ND shooter likes this.
  3. bsekf

bsekf

Take a long look at CA, NY, MI, etc, etc and you see what 30-40 years of progressive liberalism control can do. Thank goodness for the electoral college or the whole country would be run by NYC, LA and Chicago.

Makes no difference if there is a (d) or an (r) after their name, professional politicians only worry about re-election and keeping the "money boat" afloat. We must apply term limits at the ballot box.

Bill

4. gotcha

gotcha

Can I apply for the money as an out of state gang banger and take a correspondence course? ......... I sure could use the money for my next build.

swd, snert, jghoghunter and 4 others like this.
  5. Shynloco

Shynloco You can lead a horse to water, but ........ Silver $$ Contributor

Answer: Like Nancy, Barbara, Jerry and Diane..........4...that's because there are four of those dipshits and liberal voters keep pictures of them in their wallets so they can remind themselves who to vote for when they're in the voting booth. Otherwise they have to look in the mirror each morning so they can also remember their own name that's tattooed on their forehead. Liberal voters do like FREE and as long as they don't have to pay for it, they love the place. No wonder that IDIOT Bernie is such a hit!

Alex

6. snert

snert Gold $$ Contributor

Many colleges are dumbing down a BA or BS to online content...so it follows that you should be able to get a city to extend its influence to folks who just can't make it into the city regular like but who could still use a hand out to get it online. So there ya go, get paid to be nice, study real honest gun ownership here on AS, and GET PAID TO DO IT! Genius!:D

gotcha likes this.
  7. swd

swd Gold $$ Contributor

Send in an application, I'd rather it go to you than the pos they do give it to.

I was in real estate about 15 years ago. Had a subdivision to sell. We had a ton of Ukrainian's coming in and buying. It turned out the state had a program where they could come in the country and we the taxpayers of this effed up state would pay the down payment and 3 years worth of house payments. I don't think they were even US citizens, just green cards. I was born and raised in this state, back when a Relublican could still get elected and no one has ever offered to make my house payment. Nor would I expect anyone else too!

gotcha and NorCalMikie like this.