SOLD Burris 8-40x50 XTR II F-class scope / with rings

Discussion in 'Scopes, Optics, Sights, Rings, Bases Etc.' started by Lefty Trigger, Oct 3, 2018.

Trader History (10)
  1. Lefty Trigger

Lefty Trigger Silver $$ Contributor

Wanting to keep all my guns with the same optic I have decided to sell my new Burris scope. I have 2 Vortex Golden Eagles on my other rifles and just ordered a 3rd to keep them all the same. The Burris was purchased new about 2 1/2 months ago and is a great scope. Has a 34mm tube so I'm including the rings with it as they wont fit the Golden Eagle. Comes with everything as new in the original box. The battery for the illumination has never been installed. Paid $1250.00 for the scope and the rings were $80.00 asking $1100.00 shipped to your door. No scratches or marks of any kind on the scope. Postal money order preferred or personal check with hold delay / paypal if you make sure to cover any fees involved.

burris 1.JPG burris 2.JPG burris 3.JPG

Last edited: Oct 4, 2018
  2. Herrmannator

Herrmannator

How's it compare optically to the Golden eagles? I have 2 of those myself.

3. Lefty Trigger

The glass is great in both scopes but the GE does go to a higher level. I like the turrets better on the Burris as they are a little stiffer to turn with real positive clicks. I recently had a guy want to know about the illumination so I put the battery in to see what its like, it don't light up the whole reticle instead it has lighted "dots" at the main crosshairs, its actually kind neat if you was to hunt with it.

4. Herrmannator

Herrmannator

Is there a lit dot at each of the upper and lower crossing areas of the reticle?

5. Lefty Trigger

Yes, really neat how they done that...

6. Lefty Trigger

Bump ^^^^

7. Lefty Trigger

8. Lefty Trigger

Scope has been sold,... well traded...